What did you do to your bike today?

nothing to mine, but I put new brake handle and front brake line on the wifes bike. I couldn't get the front brake master clyinder screws loose to put fluid in it. I guess I will have to drill them out.:foul:

stared at it. When it gets warm(45*+) I'll ride the crap out of it cause the clutch is stuck together(in other words the clutch has stuck itself together from long periods of still-ed-ness and it needs to be ridden to break it loose so I can clutch(clutch slipping on a 125 is VERY important...lol

Then after a ride or 2 I'll tear it down and do a top end.

It'll start easy cause it's a 2 stroke:smirk: I know this cause I started it in 10 degrees when I did a mid winter check up. That was with 3+ month old 89 octane.(yeahyeah it's bad, but It's getting a top end soon so I'm not too afraid of a blow up)

stared at it. When it gets warm(45*+) I'll ride the crap out of it cause the clutch is stuck together(in other words the clutch has stuck itself together from long periods of still-ed-ness and it needs to be ridden to break it loose so I can clutch(clutch slipping on a 125 is VERY important...lol

Then after a ride or 2 I'll tear it down and do a top end.

It'll start easy cause it's a 2 stroke:smirk: I know this cause I started it in 10 degrees when I did a mid winter check up. That was with 3+ month old 89 octane.(yeahyeah it's bad, but It's getting a top end soon so I'm not too afraid of a blow up)

You will be when the difference is another $225 bucks to replate your cylinder, not to mention you might end up having to split the cases to get all the bits of piston out of the bottom end.
:prof:

You will be when the difference is another $225 bucks to replate your cylinder, not to mention you might end up having to split the cases to get all the bits of piston out of the bottom end.
:prof:

Hopefully it won't need a replate(if so I'd go all out and get head work done cause the head would prolly need work then anyways....) and by rides I mean just a little ping around the woods to break apart the clutch. Not a real rip around that'd prolly blow it up..

Well, I tried to start my bike last week with no success. I suppose I'm going to have some fun when it comes spring time if I get to ride! If I had the proper motivation to get out into that cold ass garage and check my valves, clean the carb, check my plug, and maybe I can determine the problem! But my southern ass thinks it's freezing cold when the temperature drops into the 40's. There aint no way I'll be going out there in that garage with no gloves on messing with a bunch of cold metal and cold oils around 20 degrees! Now the carb, I can do that in my basement. :smirk:

Hey Riley, just curious, what oil are you running currently.

What did I do to my bike today????

I took a picture of them looking sad in the garage. :(

IMG_0447.jpgIMG_0449.jpg

They were sitting there on their stands saying, "CDA please get better soon so we can get out of this stuffy garage and go play in the desert!"

As I walked by its dirty ass from a weekend of fun it said hey, you going to wash me, lube me and change my filters before the next ride or what? The Supermoto just looked sad that i haven't flogged it in a long time.

I took my lil Suzuki out over the weekend when it was in the 30's and did some snow roosts and got her warmed up. She has always started on the second kick ever since it got cold. I have been riding at least once a week and checking my oil to keep her loose. Adjusted the hand levers so they wouldn't hit the ground if I washed out in the snow. I didn't but it sure was fun riding almost sideways at times. Still need to put my new rear knobby on. Can't wait til Spring!!!:ride: