What did you do to your bike today?

man I am envious of those jackets!

DE9FB0F2-C9F6-4009-B221-03DBBEB087DD.jpg

:smirk:

And the fancy racing sneakers

Having seen these lift straps lately I kind of thought they were a little
unnecessary, until I got this rubbery x-seat. Brackets are mounted right to the molded seat and there's no plastic base. Got plenty of swag bags that come with various items I usually stuff them inside each other and stow it. Pulled one out and cut the handle off and poked a hole in it. Works great have lifted several times with no signs of ripping. I don't know how much they are charging for the store bought ones, but i bet they ain't free like mine was.

master hack
785B1D6B-CB29-43CA-976C-46823172D369.jpg

Having seen these lift straps lately I kind of thought they were a little
unnecessary, until I got this rubbery x-seat. Brackets are mounted right to the molded seat and there's no plastic base. Got plenty of swag bags that come with various items I usually stuff them inside each other and stow it. Pulled one out and cut the handle off and poked a hole in it. Works great have lifted several times with no signs of ripping. I don't know how much they are charging for the store bought ones, but i bet they ain't free like mine was.

master hack
785B1D6B-CB29-43CA-976C-46823172D369.jpg

I remember when things like that used to come stock on any off-road bike.

01 wr250f's have sweet big ass grab handles in the side pannels, the kx tried to mimick it but I've broken my side pannel there trying to use it to swing the bike around :(

My 95 yz has great grab handles. when you ride in mud, it sure comes in handy. grabbing lower on the bike, makes it easier for me to get it onto a stand, and old tiedowns with a loop tied into them hook nicely to things like sprockets for that purpose.

Had a rekluse 3.0 drive me nuts. I like some things about it I may give it another shot in the future, but I Hated the fact that you can't bump start em, and sometimes I forgot I was in gear. I was Sitting there idling in the pits and revved it just because I rev my bike for no reason sometimes I guess I don't know, all I know it the thing shot out from underneath me and I looked like a real terd in front of everyone when I fell over a ghostrode the bike into the ground

Had a rekluse 3.0 drive me nuts. I like some things about it I may give it another shot in the future, but I Hated the fact that you can't bump start em, and sometimes I forgot I was in gear. I was Sitting there idling in the pits and revved it just because I rev my bike for no reason sometimes I guess I don't know, all I know it the thing shot out from underneath me and I looked like a real terd in front of everyone when I fell over a ghostrode the bike into the ground

That should have been a Kodak moment.

All you have to do to bump start my rekluse is to just adjust it like a normal clutch with some play at the handle bar. Not so with the zstartpro that we have.

definite learning curve with them. if i was still the least bit interested in moto i might not feel the need, but man, I won't ride anything I own for long without one for trail.

:lol:

I actually don't really have a great big objection to rekluses, I've thought about them, the price has always driven me away, that and I don't feel like I ride enough of the stuff that makes the rekluse a god send to some people. I want Estart on my next bike but it won't be a deal breaker.