What did you do to your bike today?

Again.... it's a skillset lost. I bet I can still beat 450's to the 1st turn and the second.... then I'm tired.
Hell, want to talk about skills lost, go back to things i mentioned. But if using the clutch is something you think is sacred, by all means consider anyone who doesn't think so a pussy.

Damn right. If he is old enough to ride that, he is old enough to fix it, once they get past the PW80's etc I think it is time for them to do the bulk of the wrenching
Damn right. If he is old enough to ride that, he is old enough to fix it, once they get past the PW80's etc I think it is time for them to do the bulk of the wrenching
Yes!!! I will guid him to get it right! What I like he is willing to learn! Hard to find in s 14 yet old these days!

I just ordered him a hot rod crank and wiesco piston on my expense because he loves the ethicis of getting it going to ride again!!
We all know what I will was like to have our first failure and asking to get it right.

My love for the sport will carry on to the next I hope

I just ordered him a hot rod crank and wiesco piston on my expense because he loves the ethicis of getting it going to ride again!!
We all know what I will was like to have our first failure and asking to get it right.

My love for the sport will carry on to the next I hope

We get "kids" (no matter the age) on here as on other sites that don't want to know the "whys", just tell me what to buy syndrome. As he goes into this one, I hope he gets interested in the design, why the design, and why the failure (even if the failure is a by product of wear).

Just like a Vegan, Mikey can't wait to tell someone/anyone why eating a Rekluse is wrong. -BIG DAN:thumb:
demotivation.us_This-is-simply-Why-Im-not-vegan_141656087869.jpg