What did you do to your bike today?

KX is going racing this weekend, taking it CO, but not sure I'll ride it, WR is going to probably get a lot of miles put on it up there.
KX seems quieter and the clutch feels smoother with a 10w50, probably should have ran it all along since the climate I live in is usually the upper end of the little viscosity chart anyway.
mygirls.jpg

KX is going racing this weekend, taking it CO, but not sure I'll ride it, WR is going to probably get a lot of miles put on it up there.
KX seems quieter and the clutch feels smoother with a 10w50, probably should have ran it all along since the climate I live in is usually the upper end of the little viscosity chart anyway.
View attachment 29379

They love the Rotella. True story Bro

Clutch cable lube tighten a couple spokes and chain topped off the tires and tank. Taking the YZ250F up to the red river tomorrow. Started on 1st kick after sitting since May. Damn I love the blue bikes!

Clutch cable lube tighten a couple spokes and chain topped off the tires and tank. Taking the YZ250F up to the red river tomorrow. Started on 1st kick after sitting since May. Damn I love the blue bikes!
Me too. I was going to take both wr and Kx to co but I think I'll only take my wr. Started 5th kick and that's the first time I've started it this year

man I am envious of those jackets!

DE9FB0F2-C9F6-4009-B221-03DBBEB087DD.jpg

:smirk: