All West Coast Ride Set For 10/20, Read All About It.

Well I took Friday and Saturday night off for this. Not sure what should we do now. I'd still be interested in going as long as my friend who "says" he is going will not have to do some hard trails since he new to riding. I did see the post stating the trails would be some of the "easier" stuff. So I'll talk to my brother and see if he still wants to go and ride. I'm down to go though.

Well I took Friday and Saturday night off for this. Not sure what should we do now. I'd still be interested in going as long as my friend who "says" he is going will not have to do some hard trails since he new to riding. I did see the post stating the trails would be some of the "easier" stuff. So I'll talk to my brother and see if he still wants to go and ride. I'm down to go though.

Has your friend ever ridden mountain trails, rocks, roots and ruts?

We did a LPNF run last weekend. started off routine, going up east frazier. saw a buttload of hunters all over the mountain. our routine ride went not so routine when I got the brilliant idea and said "let's go down Arrasta instead of Whata for a change". well, long story short.. we had a couple hour delay on Arrasta as one in our group decided to take the scenic route down the side, way off trail, after bouncing off a tree limb. Both him and his bike was OK. instead of dragging the bike up the steep cliffside, he decided to ride it out to where the trail meets the gully. which happened to be a mile down the rough terrain. a couple hour delay. ;-)
I imagine that was not fun as that canyon area is steep.:eek:

LOL. I killed my honda a month back. need to tear into the carb. the clip on the pin broke and did something the the innerds. been too busy to tackle that. the KTM is rideable, but will be in the shop as soon as the parts arrive. due in already, so any day now.. if you volunteer to tow strap my honda and drag me around all weekend, i will come.

What happened to the bike? Did it get scared after the other one went over the edge? Any video of that?

What happened to the bike? Did it get scared after the other one went over the edge? Any video of that?
My Honda broke a month ago. it's strange, as soon as my handle bars grazed krannies belly, it died. come to find out, the clip on the pin happened to break at the point in time. the spot with the tree in the video is nothing, it's not where ed flew off. the video of the bike dying is tejon, and Ed fell off on Arrasta, not too far from the top.

My Honda broke a month ago. it's strange, as soon as my handle bars grazed krannies belly, it died. come to find out, the clip on the pin happened to break at the point in time. the spot with the tree in the video is nothing, it's not where ed flew off. the video of the bike dying is tejon, and Ed fell off on Arrasta, not too far from the top.
Yeah have been by that tree and the others on Tejon many times. I was hoping you had video of where the bike went down. I was pretty sure that was not Arrastra. Pat (KTMrack) loves that trail.:lol: