All West Coast Ride Set For 10/20, Read All About It.

Well that sucks you or Corinne can't make it. Maybe another time. And I already looked into that snowy trail. :naughty:

I'll take the easy stuff please.:P My friend who is going is a new rider also so keep that in mind. haha

Well that sucks you or Corinne can't make it. Maybe another time. And I already looked into that snowy trail. :naughty:

I'll take the easy stuff please.:P My friend who is going is a new rider also so keep that in mind. haha
I can do most stuff, but being a C or C+ rider and 47 years old, it will not be anything that horrible. Temps are expected to be kinda warm, so lots of water before we ride and during the ride is imperative. It is VERY dry up here all the time.

So which trails are we going to do? So I can look them up and hope they aren't too difficult. haha

Good luck with your request........ :lol: ......... Like that last doctors visit I had, "trust me sir, you won't feel a thing"..... :foul:...... :shocked:

You missed a good day, yestaday. MMj only hit the ground 4-5 times. It was "EPIC", you would have loved it!

ASS

Would have loved to but as I mentioned sat night... BIG meeting with the oldest child and her other half..... $$$$$$ :cry:

So were the naps worthy or only minor dumps :crash:

Would have loved to but as I mentioned sat night... BIG meeting with the oldest child and her other half..... $$$$$$ :cry:

So were the naps worthy or only minor dumps :crash:

Wish I had eyes in the back of my head, We will have to wait and see if Bill and Dean join the forum. They seen em all.