All West Coast Ride Set For 10/20, Read All About It.

what's the plan for t-day weekend? I cleared my previous camping trip plans and looks like I may be free. is there a chance of seeing WG do his geek slide? I sure hope so.. :smirk:
You can ride a bicycle up the geek slide now since some asshat modified it for his DS ride he ran through there. I have not personally seen it yet, but did see pics. I'm thinking a jack hammer and some time and I an have an 6 foot vert wall to Salmon run up. :devil:

You can ride a bicycle up the geek slide now since some asshat modified it for his DS ride he ran through there. I have not personally seen it yet, but did see pics. I'm thinking a jack hammer and some time and I an have an 6 foot vert wall to Salmon run up. :devil:

I read that ended up being false. If I can find it, someone else posted pics of it and it looked almost identical as before :noidea:

Are we in need of a lowring link... short stack seat... and cafe style race bars geek ? :smirk:

Any chance we can get you to the Husky Sunday ?

I have a lowering link I will donate to Geek. Anyone care to donate the labor to install it. I bet CDA would donate a set of training wheels off of one of his scooters. :rocker:

43 miles of high 60's bliss today. Nice meeting Jonathan and Martin today. Saw very few bikes but plenty of hunters. Great day but beat tired. Think the boys got their share of switchbacks, rocks and roots.:thumb:Ground still had some tackiness too from the recent rain. Think the boys also got some nice cam footage too.

Today was a blast! Nice sized group of 7 riders. Switchbacks were fun until they got filled with loose nasty rocks and roots :foul: After having to pick up my bike about a dozen times in 2-3 incidents and having my bike crush me a couple times, I'm beat! :smirk: Weather was awesome today though. I'll try and throw up a vid of todays ride later, just have to edit one up. Good meeting all of you guys today, very nice crowd to ride with! :thumb:

Oh and for those of you that have never been to Weathergeek's restaurant (J and B's Grill), you DEF need to eat there when your in the area. Food was AMAZING. My bro literally can't stop talking about it lol

Stay tuned for the RR by either myself or someone else who was there.

Today was a blast! Nice sized group of 7 riders. Switchbacks were fun until they got filled with loose nasty rocks and roots :foul: After having to pick up my bike about a dozen times in 2-3 incidents and having my bike crush me a couple times, I'm beat! :smirk: Weather was awesome today though. I'll try and throw up a vid of todays ride later, just have to edit one up. Good meeting all of you guys today, very nice crowd to ride with! :thumb:

Oh and for those of you that have never been to Weathergeek's restaurant (J and B's Grill), you DEF need to eat there when your in the area. Food was AMAZING. My bro literally can't stop talking about it lol

Stay tuned for the RR by either myself or someone else who was there.
:blush::drool::cheers:

It was a fun day yesterday for sure. I would love to do that loop again or try gorman next time. And I can't wait to go back to your grill Bruce. I'm craving that buffalo ranch sandwich again. You guys deliver right? Is 110 miles too far? :smirk:

Alright guys, just edited up a quick vid. Unfortunately my helmet cam did die since I left it on during our long brake at the top of Frazier look out :banghead: But I still managed to record fun little clips. I'm going to make a dedicated RR thread in the RR section. Anyone have any pics they want me to add?