Weathergeek's new adventure: J & B's Grill and BBQ in Frazier Park

It starts to load but never finishes. The photos were taken with an iphone and downloaded to my home computer. Any ideas?
Photobucket account works best. If you don't want to open an account, you can email me the photos and I can post them when I get home, that site is blocked at my work.

James

Staff member
It starts to load but never finishes. The photos were taken with an iphone and downloaded to my home computer. Any ideas?
Are these similar to that other time you had issues with not being able to post images you took with your iphone?

Are these similar to that other time you had issues with not being able to post images you took with your iphone?
Yep. It must have something to do with my Iphone. I know that when I have uploaded them to the puter with my camera, it is not an issue.

The Bruceinator, one of the menu items Weathergeek is working on. Man that looks good.
TheBrucinator.jpg

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

James

Staff member
This was one of the pics I wanted to post. 3 patties (1lb) chili, grilled onions, bacon, tomato, pickles and a fried egg. For the hungry peeps out there. Almost 2 pounds of food. :shocked::thumb:
:drool: Damn that looks/sounds good, even if it does plug my arteries, I'll eat it. :lol:

Can you take the Tomato out? Unless its off my own or a home grown vine I will not eat it. Other than that, Stick that dam thing it my pie hole already! When is opening day? Or do I have to read back? :burger: