Weathergeek's new adventure: J & B's Grill and BBQ in Frazier Park

So the only pizza joint that I know of in that vicinity is the place behind the store at the junction of Lockwood Valley, Cuddy Valley, and Frazier Mountain Park roads. Is that the one or was there another that I wasn't aware of?

So when is opening day?

Dub-G, this sounds very exciting! Do you have to get Certified in "food handling" or any other Governmental red tape?
Yeah, have to take a class to make sure we don't make anyone sick. Not a problem in my book as knowledge of anything can only make you better.:thumb:

So the only pizza joint that I know of in that vicinity is the place behind the store at the junction of Lockwood Valley, Cuddy Valley, and Frazier Mountain Park roads. Is that the one or was there another that I wasn't aware of?

So when is opening day?
There is another, much better one in Frazier Park proper called Caveman Cavey's, much better than Mike's in Lake of the Woods.

Opening day is scheduled for March 31 assuming nothing goes wrong. Everything will be ready to go except for our beer and wine license that will be sometime in mid to late April. Doesn't mean one can't keep a little liquid cockels warmer in the vehicle, we just can't serve it.:banana:

Yeah, have to take a class to make sure we don't make anyone sick. Not a problem in my book as knowledge of anything can only make you better.:thumb:

There is another, much better one in Frazier Park proper called Caveman Cavey's, much better than Mike's in Lake of the Woods.

Opening day is scheduled for March 31 assuming nothing goes wrong. Everything will be ready to go except for our beer and wine license that will be sometime in mid to late April. Doesn't mean one can't keep a little liquid cockels warmer in the vehicle, we just can't serve it.:banana:
Dang, somehow, someway, I gotta get out there :thumb:

OFFICIAL DBA WEST COAST MEET AT J&B'S GRILL AND BBQ!

Awesome.
Can you post the address so we can mapquest it? Can we bring beer into the restaurant or is that illegal? And I'm calling dibs on the couch.

OFFICIAL DBA WEST COAST MEET AT J&B'S GRILL AND BBQ!

Awesome.
Can you post the address so we can mapquest it? Can we bring beer into the restaurant or is that illegal? And I'm calling dibs on the couch.
Beer would have to stay in the parking lot. Bust out the date and time and I will try and make it.