Weathergeek's new adventure: J & B's Grill and BBQ in Frazier Park

Chill Geek, we might have this covered.... :devil:..... :thinking:

TraV - I'm thinking because you used to DJ you'd have all kinds of "connections" to take care of this kind of sitch... (that's situation for you white folk)... :prof:

HEY HEY HEY, BRUUUUUUUCE I noticed you're on line......., there's no time for this, get back in the kitchen! :bonk:,......:busted:

Chill Geek, we might have this covered.... :devil:..... :thinking:

TraV - I'm thinking because you used to DJ you'd have all kinds of "connections" to take care of this kind of sitch... (that's situation for you white folk)... :prof:

i guess i Djed all the wrong places... house party's and a few venues... guess i shoulda been at the strip club

If any of you putzs are in the neighborhood this weekend, I am stuck here all weekend working and would like a visit from my DBA buds. Come say hello. If you come in your riding gear, 10% off too.:thumb:

No shirts no service, OK, Jersey, Boots, helmet, gogles only! the rest is optional.

If any of you putzs are in the neighborhood this weekend, I am stuck here all weekend working and would like a visit from my DBA buds. Come say hello. If you come in your riding gear, 10% off too.:thumb:
I would be up for the journey but the wifey and I are leaving early tomorrow for our Eastern Sierra get away. We are taking the big red bike on a trailer this time for some scenic road trips while up there. :banana: Happy cooking Mr Geek.

Hmmm, I've got to go on a ride this weekend. I can do a dual sporter with some recently discovered super sweet single track thrown in to get there. Would have to be a solo ride though.