Weathergeek's new adventure: J & B's Grill and BBQ in Frazier Park

Well shit Geek, that just killed my idea if I ever hit rock bottom. I was going to go live in your dumpster but if your not throwing any good food away my ass will die of starvation. :shocked:

:wave:

Pics or leftovers, or it didn't happen. :smirk:

:lol: I'm willing to wager that there weren't any leftovers.
What are "leftovers" ?

Uhhh, I don't know know how to take this. Do I give you a :thumb: or do I give you a :finger:? Good to see you Steve and am sorry I couldn't spend more time with you. Thanks for the food review. Put something on Yelp too.

Hope to see more of you guys, even if it is briefly. And yes when it comes to food I move quickly.:smirk:

Have a day off today, the first one in nearly a month and it is wonderful. Happy Easter all.:thumb:

One of these , :finger:, will do quite nicely. :busted:

Exactly. Oh and I bet I could live a week off of one of those meals that you and Tim have posted pictures of before. :lol:

[offtopic]
BTW how's the back doing?
[/offtopic]
This back deal has been the most painful thing that has ever happened to me. I'm just now starting to do normal activites. Going to try riding the dirt bike for the first time next weekend , but only on flat, smooth dirt roads. :lol:

I was planning on riding my HD up to J & B's Grill this coming weekend but the weather is not looking so good. Even if the rain has stopped it is going to be cold and my passenger will not be happy with that. Plenty of warmer weekends to come so may just have to wait this one out. :noidea:

I was planning on riding my HD up to J & B's Grill this coming weekend but the weather is not looking so good. Even if the rain has stopped it is going to be cold and my passenger will not be happy with that. Plenty of warmer weekends to come so may just have to wait this one out. :noidea:
By Sunday, weather should be fine and sunny with temps in the low 60's. Rain over by Sat AM.

Low 60's on the bike is not too good, going through the mountains it will be even colder. :noidea: Would need good spicy bloodymarys instead of cold beer.
Was talking the low 60's up here. It will be in the 70's down below. But either way, look forward to seeing you whenever you come up.:thumb: