Weathergeek's new adventure: J & B's Grill and BBQ in Frazier Park

No really, I deleted everyting I typed, clicked on the arrow button to return then clicked it open again and the filed was still there waiting for me to entersomething...I just tried it again and it disappeared so WHATEVER PALMER :moon: .... :smirk:

good to see Darryl gave up teh storage auctions :prof:

hehe j/k he is a cool dude. after the shindig at your house i came home and told the wife how jealous i was of your awesome little community there. cool people around you for the most part :thumb:
He really does look like Darryl. Everywhere we go, he gets asked if it is really him.:smirk:

No really, I deleted everyting I typed, clicked on the arrow button to return then clicked it open again and the filed was still there waiting for me to entersomething...I just tried it again and it disappeared so WHATEVER PALMER :moon: .... :smirk:

Do you really use a computer for work or do just act like you know what you are doing? Palmer > :kissass: <Rez.

Now lets just try to get :focus: for geeks sake. :smirk:

Hi everybody ! I haven't been on DBA lately, but I got a tip about Geek's new place and took a ride out there today to check it out. I had the tri-tip and it was excellent. So tender that it practically melted in my mouth, and some killer bbq sauce too. Bruce was real busy, so I didn't get a chance to talk to him very much. I was very surprised ! I didn't think he could move that fast. Way faster than when he's on a bike.
I hadn't been in that area in a long time, and forgot how goog the riding is ( on the street ). I'll have to get back up there soon, and this time I'm going to try some babybacks. :drool:

Hi everybody ! I haven't been on DBA lately, but I got a tip about Geek's new place and took a ride out there today to check it out. I had the tri-tip and it was excellent. So tender that it practically melted in my mouth, and some killer bbq sauce too. Bruce was real busy, so I didn't get a chance to talk to him very much. I was very surprised ! I didn't think he could move that fast. Way faster than when he's on a bike.
I hadn't been in that area in a long time, and forgot how goog the riding is ( on the street ). I'll have to get back up there soon, and this time I'm going to try some babybacks. :drool:

Pics or leftovers, or it didn't happen. :smirk:

Uhhh, I don't know know how to take this. Do I give you a :thumb: or do I give you a :finger:? Good to see you Steve and am sorry I couldn't spend more time with you. Thanks for the food review. Put something on Yelp too.

Hope to see more of you guys, even if it is briefly. And yes when it comes to food I move quickly.:smirk:

Have a day off today, the first one in nearly a month and it is wonderful. Happy Easter all.:thumb:

Uhhh, I don't know know how to take this. Do I give you a :thumb: or do I give you a :finger:? Good to see you Steve and am sorry I couldn't spend more time with you. Thanks for the food review. Put something on Yelp too.

Hope to see more of you guys, even if it is briefly. And yes when it comes to food I move quickly.:smirk:

Have a day off today, the first one in nearly a month and it is wonderful. Happy Easter all.:thumb:

WHAT???? NO SMOKED EASTER HAM??????? :noidea: