Washes, Slots, Dirty Rags & Sobe bomb Fail RR

Rez or Edge, please interpret! :prof:

Not sure how to interpret it...kind of goes both directions with it...either it hurt or it didn't. The jump was flawless but apparently he clapped (slapped, cracked, smacked or crushed) his "boys...:devil:" on the tank when he landed.....:wow::cripple:...he never limped away ...... oooch ouch ooch ouch :smirk:...but as for the nap he took on the way to lunch at RedHeads (I think) was a different story...:P

it hurt but not enough to bitch over and the one to redheads was amazing i got to roll 15 feet :smirk: then limp back to my bike after a little bit of licking my wounds :prof: rez/dick i mean rick your a sick old man

Interpretation: "When I got back to camp, I dropped my pants to check my ballsack - yep, as expected, my balls had liquified upon impact and had drained into my boxers - fortunately, there is a Dr. here that specializes in replacing vaporized balls" :prof:

Sorry, I took it a totally different direction.........that's why you get the big bucks and I don't mean the 10 pointers :shocked:......:smirk:

it wasnt that bad :prof: i man i do tell ya that :foul: hurt

Rez or Edge, please interpret! :prof:

Sorry, I took it a totally different direction.........that's why you get the big bucks and I don't mean the 10 pointers :shocked:......:smirk:

'Zactly Rez, a Feller don't make $28 and a half large a year without being quick, inconspicuous and informative at the same time.....:smirk:

Ok, so we were at the part when Rez let Jr. Jr. ride the Burg out of the wash for him. Jr. Jr. decided he was going to wheelie up out of the wash and Rez was just looking on, so he gets and parks it on the other side of this Crevice you see in the first photo. I told him hey, don't make the old Rez walk all the way over there to get it, so Jr. Jr. lights it up while standing next to it and gives it a lean and gas motion and almost looses it down the wash. :smirk: We all gave him a ration of crap as he saved it and then road it over to the side we were on. wheelies twards Rez so I took the liberty of Rez telling Jr. Jr. to mind his manners. :lol: This is Rez giving Jr. Jr. some good looks..I didn't hear what he was saying...:thinking:
DSC00053-1.jpg

DSC00054-1.jpg

DSC00055-1.jpg

It sure looked funny to me. :shocked:
The picture of the "fuse cracker" :cry:
DSC00056-1.jpg

After that we hit the wash that brought us out to the bridge that Timo jumped off the ledge, Trav made it look almost easy going up the rocks, Jr. Jr. bull dogged like me and Rez. This is Rez catching his breath again before the bull dog maneuver...
DSC00057-1.jpg

Next we hit the Travertine for lunch...

Ok, so we were at the part when Rez let Jr. Jr. ride the Burg out of the wash for him. Jr. Jr. decided he was going to wheelie up out of the wash and Rez was just looking on, so he gets and parks it on the other side of this Crevice you see in the first photo. I told him hey, don't make the old Rez walk all the way over there to get it, so Jr. Jr. lights it up while standing next to it and gives it a lean and gas motion and almost looses it down the wash. :smirk: We all gave him a ration of crap as he saved it and then road it over to the side we were on. wheelies twards Rez so I took the liberty of Rez telling Jr. Jr. to mind his manners. :lol: This is Rez giving Jr. Jr. some good looks..I didn't hear what he was saying...:thinking:
DSC00053-1.jpg

DSC00054-1.jpg

DSC00055-1.jpg

It sure looked funny to me. :shocked:
The picture of the "fuse cracker" :cry:
DSC00056-1.jpg

After that we hit the wash that brought us out to the bridge that Timo jumped off the ledge, Trav made it look almost easy going up the rocks, Jr. Jr. bull dogged like me and Rez. This is Rez catching his breath again before the bull dog maneuver...
DSC00057-1.jpg

Next we hit the Travertine for lunch...

What I was saying was "are you done f***ing off yet?" :smirk: