Washes, Slots, Dirty Rags & Sobe bomb Fail RR

That was a pretty epic Sobe bomb fail. After you left, a Sailor bottle turned up empty, and that turned to a epic success.:thumb:

ohh you just had to be THAT guy who has to say it .....

AFTER YOU LEFT!!!!!.... aliens came down and dropped off 30 beatuiful girls that were posted in the hotties thread too?

:lol: there was a comedian who did a skit on this :P

BTW my video is shot out. and i killed the battery before all the good good stuff anyway. prolly wont do a vid this time.

ohh you just had to be THAT guy who has to say it .....

AFTER YOU LEFT!!!!!.... aliens came down and dropped off 30 beatuiful girls that were posted in the hotties thread too?

:lol: there was a comedian who did a skit on this :P
BTW my video is shot out. and i killed the battery before all the good good stuff anyway. prolly wont do a vid this time.

A little bird told me that Man Camp is in 2 weeks, you can give another try then.:thinking:

Great pics Trav...I have no idea what any of you are talking about....:thinking: Bombs, failure, epic, RR, 30 alien girls (captain kirk shit right there), No Idea I tell yah! I'll get some photos up In a little, you know, new camera, just learning how to use it, the usual shitty excuse....
Rezaburg=Tim and I figured the fuel pump wasn't getting power so I hope it is a simple fix and they tell him what it was so we can fix it on the road if it happens again.

Tim, when did you get back? The Thursday morning ride was a blast..... Oh, the one Travace missed....oooooooppppppppsssssss :moon:

nice rr TraV........the 2 tank system to answer 530's question is just that, there are 2 tanks, the regular tank and another that took the place of the sub-frame, They're supposed to feed at the same rate but it doesn't seem like that's happening.Other than that, the rezcrack get off wasn't that bad, just a roll into it and fail. At some point and time jacked up my back....hurts like a sumbitch to stand up. :cry:....:foul:

Great pics Trav...I have no idea what any of you are talking about....:thinking: Bombs, failure, epic, RR, 30 alien girls (captain kirk shit right there), No Idea I tell yah! I'll get some photos up In a little, you know, new camera, just learning how to use it, the usual shitty excuse....
Rezaburg=Tim and I figured the fuel pump wasn't getting power so I hope it is a simple fix and they tell him what it was so we can fix it on the road if it happens again.

Tim, when did you get back? The Thursday morning ride was a blast..... Oh, the one Travace missed....oooooooppppppppsssssss :moon:

We packed, and left Thursday also. We were eating Vinces at home by 6:30. I felt bad leaving Gary, but he had his new buddy to keep him company.:smirk: That guys people skills were a little on the shoddy side, but he sure had a cool old KTM though.:hail:

nice rr TraV........the 2 tank system to answer 530's question is just that, there are 2 tanks, the regular tank and another that took the place of the sub-frame, They're supposed to feed at the same rate but it doesn't seem like that's happening.

I'm still not positive the subtank system isn't working. You can't see the bottom of your tank, which would be the level of the subframe. If I were you, I'd disconnect the feed line off of the pump, and go until it starts spitting air, and then check the tanks. But since I'm not you, you should take it back to the Dealer. :P

Other than that, the rezcrack get off wasn't that bad, just a roll into it and fail. At some point and time jacked up my back....hurts like a sumbitch to stand up. :cry:....:foul:

It could have been the towing fall also that got you. If you would have done either of those at JV, you would have the bloody wounds to care for too. At least we got 100 miles on the Berg, even though that's all either of you had to give.:lol:

That wash didnt last much longer then we hit pole line rd and headed towards the Travertine Restaurant. On the way we hit a obstical we had to go through/around. I took the opportunity to do my Timoyz impression this time. those little dots way in the background are Palmer and PalmerJrJr
34j7uhf.jpg

after making it through there we got back on pole line and made it to the Travertine where palmer's kickstand broke.
2comnfk.jpg

Timoyz said to the waiter can i get a rag for this mess on the table... her response was "I will get a towel Rag sounds dirty. Timoys said well im a dirt man :lol: this started one great waiter customer conversations for the rest of the time there
Rezrider ordering a Burger he will never get because we got a pizza instead
2ntff5d.jpg

i think PalmerJrJr is camera shy
2w35q2f.jpg

Palmer wanted to show off his Husqvarna shirt
14y8xzd.jpg

Then being the true asshole to the ass Timoyz had to one up him with his DBA shirt
50l99g.jpg

After the pizza we headed back towards camp with plans to hit up some more washes/slots on the way. We came to a junction where we waited for the whole group... while trying to get going i loose controll run over a bush and get bucked off my bike into the sand... im sure it looked hilarious cause it felt it. Then as we are taking off Rez throws me the no go sign... so i go over to him... Husaberg WONT START :cry: its acting like its out of gas. The funny thing is that with his 2 tank sytem his front tank was close to empty but the back one was almost full. Here is rez with the sad broke bike face
nbxfet.jpg

So guess who gets a tow?
rh74vn.jpg

Now just to clarify.... i only took this picture for the memory's... OHHHHHH the MEMORY'S...
ac4ayt.jpg

After that it was pretty smooth sailing all the way back to camp. Where the Campfire Storys and Shinanigans began... untill butthead had to go and fail at a sobe bomb.. I personally had never seen a sobe bomb before so i thought what happened was normal... and COOL AS HELL!!!!!! He used a gallon wine jug and it didnt shoot flame that motherfucker exploded sending ALL of the firewood all around camp.
bhxeaf.jpg

:lol: i have to admit it was pretty awesome fail. The entire circle looked like a scene out of a bad Vietnam movie.... Well that was it for me... i had to go home after a couple more sobe bombs... 1 failed with no explosion just fire and another worked but it wasnt huge or anything... the first fail was actually pretty epic.

I will work on getting a video up. If my footage is even useable that is.

Let's see.......the pizza was good the bloody mary's were excellent and the company even better. Timo fell in love with the waitress when she said she had 30 acres out there, ugly or not...:devil:...that got his attention...:lol:. The tow dump was funny, i owe jr jr an ass whoopin for laughing so hard. The sobe bomb fail did some damage to the surrounding areas...an ember got into my TH and burned a spot in the floor, melted my chair and made a few "star" holes in timos tents. FUN TIME, can't complain! :thumb:....:ride:

Let's see.......the pizza was good the bloody mary's were excellent and the company even better.

If you thought the lunch was good, you need to try the breakfast.

Timo fell in love with the waitress when she said she had 30 acres out there, ugly or not...:devil:...that got his attention...:lol:.

That thirty acres could be Cali DBA South headquarters.:thinking: Besides, she wasn't all that bad.:devil:

The tow dump was funny, i owe jr jr an ass whoopin for laughing so hard.

We were all laughing Rez.:lol:

The sobe bomb fail did some damage to the surrounding areas..

No more gallon wine bottles, well, maybe with a few more precautions.:prof:

.an ember got into my TH and burned a spot in the floor,

Tell her the Berg burned a fuse up, and it fell on the TH floor.:naughty:

melted my chair

I wish I would have gotten a picture of that. :lol:

and made a few "star" holes in timos tents. FUN TIME, can't complain! :thumb:....:ride:

A little more then a few.:shocked:

yea tim needs to take one for the team and get us access to the 30 acres :lol: The sobe bomb was so cool...sucks it did damage..... and you guys were wondering why i parked my truck behind rez's trailer :lol:

I didn't do much riding on Monday, after we got there, a problem came up with the 250, so I set up camp, and Butthead put 70 miles on my new front tire.:foul: After that, it was all I could do to pry him away from my bike. Before I get ahead of myself, I should start at the beginning.

My trip started Monday at sun up.
New Years OW 2012 001.jpg
We met at my buddys house at 7:00.
New Years OW 2012 004.jpg
We got there at about 10:30, and invaded TWS's camp.
New Years OW 2012 005.jpg
This is Brians XR, I don't remember his DBA name, buthe could ride the snot out of that bike.
New Years OW 2012 006.jpg
TWS's green machines.
New Years OW 2012 007.jpg
Red neck central.
New Years OW 2012 008.jpg
You knew it was coming.
New Years OW 2012 009.jpg
Gary, and his Daughter coming back from a ride.
New Years OW 2012 012.jpg
All of the Stallions wood. :shocked:
New Years OW 2012 013.jpg
And alot of his gas.:devil:
New Years OW 2012 015.jpg
Instant Monday campfire.
New Years OW 2012 017.jpg

Tuesday coming soon.

Tuesday morning came and we had to hang close since Rez, and Palmer were expected. So we geared up, me on the 250 again, and took a little ride with food as a destination.

First one of the day.
New Years OW 2012 019.jpg
TBS Jr. got stuck at the kid table.
New Years OW 2012 020.jpg
Country scramble for $9.00
New Years OW 2012 022.jpg
My crew putting up new signs.
New Years OW 2012 023.jpg
They did a great job.
New Years OW 2012 025.jpg
After breakfast we split up, and I went out and really shook down the 250. Other then the needle seat problem, it ran excellent. Once back to camp, I had a message that the DBAers were close.

I jumped back on the 250 and went and met them.
New Years OW 2012 026.jpg
Making the turn at Gas Dome Road.
New Years OW 2012 027.jpg
After unloading and setting up the TH, we gave up waiting on my 450, and went on a little tour.
New Years OW 2012 028.jpg
Waiting for Rez to strap his girdle on.
New Years OW 2012 029.jpg
We took the easy trail straight to Gas Domes.
New Years OW 2012 030.jpg
After the tourist stop, we ran Campbell Wash nonstop to the bridge.
New Years OW 2012 032.jpg
Palmer, Rez, and JrJr discussing the ride so far.
New Years OW 2012 031.jpg

More of Tuesday coming up....

Sorry for the lack of trail shots, but since most of these rides are in narrow washes, it's not a good idea to stop in the middle.

After the break, we rode South, and looped back to Artesian Well. Plenty of new fences and signs here too.

Rez taking it all in.
New Years OW 2012 035.jpg
Palmer & JrJr.
New Years OW 2012 037.jpg
Brian & Palmer doing the same.
New Years OW 2012 038.jpg
I worked the 250 pretty hard on that day.
New Years OW 2012 039.jpg
The new Michellin out back was killer.
New Years OW 2012 040.jpg
After the second tourist stop of the day, we rode the short hop back to camp, where we decided to ride to the new burger stand where the old Desert Rose was.

The crew waiting for our food
New Years OW 2012 042.jpg
Rez feeling the day.
New Years OW 2012 043.jpg
The lunch was great, and quite a bit cheaper.

Rez got the Philly Cheese Steak.
New Years OW 2012 044.jpg
I got the Jalepeno Burger.
New Years OW 2012 045.jpg
We all decided that Redheads was a new food spot.
New Years OW 2012 047.jpg
After grub, it was straight back to camp for the evening campfire. It wasn't as spectacular as Mondays, but it got the job done anyway.
New Years OW 2012 048.jpg
Did I mention that Ron Jeremy stopped by camp.
New Years OW 2012 049.jpg
Rez and JrJr having some man muck dip.
New Years OW 2012 050.jpg
Sorry Trav, but we had excellent results with Sobe bombs on Tuesday. This was the Grand Finale.

Pre-ignition.
New Years OW 2012 051.jpg
Jackpot!
New Years OW 2012 052.jpg

Next up, Trav shows for Wednesday....