Other Vin help

Slab City was military land and they didn’t want it any more. They tried to give it to the state or a local government, but nobody wants it. The place is under nobody’s jurisdiction. A slice of utopia in the BS that is California. Or, so they say. :noidea:

Pipe dreams.:smirk:

Slab City was military land and they didn’t want it any more. They tried to give it to the state or a local government, but nobody wants it. The place is under nobody’s jurisdiction. A slice of utopia in the BS that is California. Or, so they say. :noidea:

Speaking of a city or something. Did either of you notice this? Just look at Saturday/Sunday, and it rained.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lon=-117.0538330078125&lat=35.112045209072974#.XAq4di2ZO9Y

Are you here or in Az? Are you able to ride? I’m going to Copper City on Saturday.
I am here in SoCal. I am in the air about doing a weekend turn around trip out to the AZ house as it needs a check in, and mail picked up (have insurance and registration crap). But if I don't, HELL YES I WANT TO RIDE!

:thinking:Same place, around what time, or molly brown in Victorville @? Joe is out since he broke his back, daughter has to work this weekend, and I am alone since I have no friends. :smirk:

I am here in SoCal. I am in the air about doing a weekend turn around trip out to the AZ house as it needs a check in, and mail picked up (have insurance and registration crap). But if I don't, HELL YES I WANT TO RIDE!

:thinking:Same place, around what time, or molly brown in Victorville @? Joe is out since he broke his back, daughter has to work this weekend, and I am alone since I have no friends. :smirk:
Let’s meet at Molly Browns st 7:30. A buddy from work might be going also.

Sorry for the threadjack, Jeff. Hope you do well on your test. :thumb:

Let’s meet at Molly Browns st 7:30. A buddy from work might be going also.

Sorry for the threadjack, Jeff. Hope you do well on your test. :thumb:
Ok, If I'm not there (I don't have your digits) by 0800, I'm not going to be. I'll know more tonight and PM you on here.
:focus:

IMG_20181123_213229.jpg it's my dad's dog.she has been trained my the military to help when he comes home.she is American Eskimo and pit.he brought her home from over seas.thanks for asking.as for the bike,that's not fair.it still moves.its just ugly.i seen a thing on utube about ammo saddle bags.im going to paint it up and do some work on it next couple weeks.you guys have a good ride.sounds fun.

View attachment 32219 it's my dad's dog.she has been trained my the military to help when he comes home.she is American Eskimo and pit.he brought her home from over seas.thanks for asking.as for the bike,that's not fair.it still moves.its just ugly.i seen a thing on utube about ammo saddle bags.im going to paint it up and do some work on it next couple weeks.you guys have a good ride.sounds fun.
Cool puppy. Don't let Palmer give you shat about your sickle, just do like we all do, and respond with :finger: