Other Vin help

I only call you out because I love watching you get al knotted up! :lol:
And for the record I never said you did anything wrong and I was primarily calling the op out and making points about that.
So.... in short I’m From Jersey so I have a Giant Asshole from a Giant Dick. :P:moon::hug:

Damn Mike, I don't think I would be broadcasting that..

:P

You’re still here? I bet deep down you like us or you wouldn’t keep coming back. I’m Probably more of an Agnostic Capitalist. I would have no idea what the difference between a dem or rep is, but they have more in common than they know. Both sides are peopled with criminals disguised as “public servants”
and are what I do believe is the ultimate ironies of life. Much like the Catholic Church, you give them money and they’ll tell you what you want to hear. But what’s actually happening is very different. Pay attention in history son, people voted for Hitler.

Hmmm, a 17yo that actually said something political..
So @Jeffkd80 what nationality are you, Dem or Rep?
You'll vote next birthday.

I am neither, but vote one way based on they are not as screwed up as the other.

Here we go guys.this is the kd 80.this was taken the day I brought it home.i will post more after school.and yes I live in a RV in my parents property incase your wondering where and why.when I graduate I plan on traveling so that's why the RV.as for the bike,my RV is a 1980 and it is going to make a great addition to my RV and travels.as for who I will vote for rep or dem.i would like to think I'm a republican,but I will not vote for either party.my dad will disappointed but I think moccasin said it best in his song proud american.i believe in God and my constitutional rights,at least what's left of it.thats what my dad fights for daily.have a good day guys.wish me luck.big test in chimestry.thank you again.

Here we go guys.this is the kd 80.this was taken the day I brought it home.i will post more after school.and yes I live in a RV in my parents property incase your wondering where and why.when I graduate I plan on traveling so that's why the RV.as for the bike,my RV is a 1980 and it is going to make a great addition to my RV and travels.as for who I will vote for rep or dem.i would like to think I'm a republican,but I will not vote for either party.my dad will disappointed but I think moccasin said it best in his song proud american.i believe in God and my constitutional rights,at least what's left of it.thats what my dad fights for daily.have a good day guys.wish me luck.big test in chimestry.thank you again.

Travel the world. Learn a language be one with the earth. Also work on your spelling and grammar. It will carry you far.

Travel the world. Learn a language be one with the earth. Also work on your spelling and grammar. It will carry you far.
Thank you.my dad don't think so.he calls me a wanna be hippie rubber tramp.i graduate this yr.my first place is slab city california.he thinks it's funny that I have become a prepper and have decided to take this path.im not crazy.i want to enjoy life,see what's left of our country before we Americans piss it away.i have 3 days worth of rashions and try to build myself more.i can't wait.i plan to hit every dirt bike trail I can.if anybody understands me.just bought a break down 22lg rifle to add to my bike and prepping gear.

Now that we've seen the scoot, let's see the pooch.

Ahead! That bike looks like crap, I want to see the dog too now.

Thank you.my dad don't think so.he calls me a wanna be hippie rubber tramp.i graduate this yr.my first place is slab city california.he thinks it's funny that I have become a prepper and have decided to take this path.im not crazy.i want to enjoy life,see what's left of our country before we Americans piss it away.i have 3 days worth of rashions and try to build myself more.i can't wait.i plan to hit every dirt bike trail I can.if anybody understands me.just bought a break down 22lg rifle to add to my bike and prepping gear.

WOW, you're not to bright. CA is the worst state to visit.

Now get a photo of the dog up here.

But if he comes to California to visit, just think how good he’ll feel when he leaves. Also, if you ignore the signs here, there is some great riding out here. Slab city looks like a meth Basecamp to me, but to each his own.