Toy Hauler holding tank wiring and sensors

Really its an easy fix and Timoyz is on the right track especially about the system operating off of resistance. Yes its gonna be expensive, especially if you replace all of the wiring from the monitor to the tanks. However you can do it the way Im going to explain and should lose little to no continuity. Like Timoyz said. solder the connections together, this is how we repair wire bundles that get damaged on our aircraft (full size ones not RC). So while your out getting your wire to make your splices you need to get some heat shrink tubing. Cut your heat shrink about a half of an inch longer than each side of your splice. Slip the heat shrink on BEFORE you solder your connections together. Once youve gotten your splice soldered up. Slide the heat shrink over the soldered connection and heat with a lighter till its a tight fit over your solder joint. I prefer to use the heat shrink over black electrical tape as its weather proof. Where the electrical tape will fail over time.

The cost I was expecting from the RV guy anyways so...that won't be a killer. The way you're describing sounds exactly how my friend and I had discussed doing it less the shrink tubing...good idea to use it. Thanks for the advise..:thumb:

Some say T Day is turkey, in Rez's case it is just plain old :chicken: Unless of course he shows up Friday for a ride. :P If you do decide to come out, better make if Friday if you want to ride with another old man because I am leaving Saturday I believe to come on home.

Some say T Day is turkey, in Rez's case it is just plain old :chicken: Unless of course he shows up Friday for a ride. :P If you do decide to come out, better make if Friday if you want to ride with another old man because I am leaving Saturday I believe to come on home.

I have no idea WTF the plan is now for the holiday...my wife and her sister we discussing it last night and I was hearing Fridanow instead of T'day for dinner....:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: ...so as of right now it's :noidea:.....:rolleyes:

James

Staff member
As much as this a true statement, one has to have the knowledge to do it and do it right, right?
That's what the internet and forums are for right?
:lol: Caught with a quote. :lol: :P
If you do decide to come out, better make if Friday if you want to ride with another old man because I am leaving Saturday I believe to come on home.
I'm not an old man per se, but I do ride like one, can I join you on this said ride? :smirk:

James, you are more than welcome to ride with me. I am a bit more mellow than some of these other bullshitters, like the polisher and the second gear dude. Some of these guys like to wear you out before you even get dinner. :smirk: I have to start working with my hand squeezers to build up stamina so I can hang on long enough. :devil:

James

Staff member
James, you are more than welcome to ride with me. I am a bit more mellow than some of these other bullshitters, like the polisher and the second gear dude. Some of these guys like to wear you out before you even get dinner. :smirk: I have to start working with my hand squeezers to build up stamina so I can hang on long enough. :devil:
:lol: I know exactly what you're talking about. :rant:

:thinking: I think we need to form our own posse. :thumb:

:lol: I know exactly what you're talking about. :rant:

:thinking: I think we need to form our own posse. :thumb:

The wheel chair posse!

I tell you what 530 & James, we will go UP the launch trail so you want fall off of any ledges :prof: