Toy Hauler holding tank wiring and sensors

James, you are more than welcome to ride with me. I am a bit more mellow than some of these other bullshitters, like the polisher and the second gear dude.
:thinking: Don't know how to take this. Am I a bullshitter or a polisher? Or do I bullshit while I polish?:thinking: Either way, I will bullshit you into a great ride...:thumb::devil:

Some of these guys like to wear you out before you even get dinner. :smirk: I have to start working with my hand squeezers to build up stamina so I can hang on long enough. :devil:
Worn out before dinner? Sounds like someone wants to be rested enough for a Geekslide night ride...:devil:

:lol: I know exactly what you're talking about. :rant:

:thinking: I think we need to form our own posse. :thumb:
You go and start your little posse, but the girls are still too fast for you...:smirk:

The wheel chair posse!

I tell you what 530 & James, we will go UP the launch trail so you Won't fall off of any ledges :prof:
:devil:

:thinking: Don't know how to take this. Am I a bullshitter or a polisher? Or do I bullshit while I polish?:thinking: Either way, I will bullshit you into a great ride...:thumb::devil:

Worn out before dinner? Sounds like someone wants to be rested enough for a Geekslide night ride...:devil:

You go and start your little posse, but the girls are still too fast for you...:smirk:

:devil:

:shocked:...........:run:

:lol: Easier going down then up....you can always go down (:crash: :cripple:) but going up takes some work. :smirk:

I know. :cry:

not always true. sand hill climbs at Baldy Mesa are way easier to go up then down. besides when things go wrong going down you keep going... going up you just come to a stop.

James

Staff member
not always true. sand hill climbs at Baldy Mesa are way easier to go up then down. besides when things go wrong going down you keep going... going up you just come to a stop.
:lol: That's what I was getting at.

You may not always go up, but you will always come down. :smirk:

Ok Trav. You will need to run the ridge line with me and CDA.

Yep. Think the sand hills at Spangler, where some of those hills are STEEP.:devil::shocked: