Toy Hauler holding tank wiring and sensors

Do any of you have experience with replacing the sensors and/or wiring (w/connectors) in your RV's? I have a predicament where Ragen and/or National RV (who but the Ragen) is Out-Of-Bisiness:foul: I took it in to have some stuff fixed the main thing was to replace the wiring due to my dog (still available for adoption BTW) chewing them up. They were unable to locate ANYONE that carries the same thing that's in it now nor install anything that is compatible. :rant: I can consider changing out the entire monitor board currently installed in the oven fan/vent hood but that will require rewiring the entire system. I want that to be my last resort. :naughty:

Any "helpful" in-put would be much appreciated...:thumb:

forget the sensors, get a stick to measure depth. When its full, pull up next to Geek and pull the plug!

You're welcome!

Dang and I've been sticking my arm down in there all this time..........:thinking: ...........:shocked:

I thought I smelled something when we pulled away...........

Use a flash light and look down the shitter, when brown water is at the bottom of the toilet... its full :prof:, then follow racks directions for dumping.:lol: AS far as white tank just fill it up and bring a few extra gallons for emergencies. When the sink stops draining you know the grey is full....:thumb: again follow racks directions on emptying

Use a flash light and look down the shitter, when brown water is at the bottom of the toilet... its full :prof:, then follow racks directions for dumping.:lol: AS far as white tank just fill it up and bring a few extra gallons for emergencies. When the sink stops draining you know the grey is full....:thumb: again follow racks directions on emptying

hold on...............writing this shit down so I don't forget. This seems pretty simplistic, no idea why I didn't think of this in the ifrst place ... :loco:

What did the dumb ass dog ruin here, just a bunch of wires? Why do you need to replace the entire circuit board, why not just replace the wires? There must be more damage than I am getting here. Did he chew the board above the oven or what? :thinking: Call Snell's RV in El Monte or Benlo RV in Irwindale area, they may be able to help.

What did the dumb ass dog ruin here, just a bunch of wires? Why do you need to replace the entire circuit board, why not just replace the wires? There must be more damage than I am getting here. Did he chew the board above the oven or what? :thinking: Call Snell's RV in El Monte or Benlo RV in Irwindale area, they may be able to help.

I'll have to find out exactly what they found because I can't think they wouldn't WANT to do the work sicne I was willing to pay them...it has to be someting that's a PITA to fix other than using what was designed./.. I don't know!

Hey Rez. Just resplice the wire ends with regular automotive eyelets and attach them to were they are supposed to go. Then either get covers for your grey and black tanks to keep the dogs out of there. Or, spray they area with bitter apple spray (found at your local pet stores). Saturate it good. The next time the dogs try to chew on the stuff they will get a nasty taste in their mouth, and likely wont mess with it again.

I too have to replace some trailer holding tank wiring. But thats mostly due to it being 20 years old. And I will be repairing it exactly the way I discribed.

Ragen was opened by the dude that had Weekend Warrior. When the bank seized WW, Ragen closed also. The low life then opened Warrior Lifestyles, to repair all the trailers that are falling apart. You might give them a call, and see what you can find out.
http://www.warriorlifestyles.com/

You mentioned this on our way back from .....that place! Ragen existed before WW went out of business. That part I don't understand or did he buy it from National RV...?:thinking:

You mentioned this on our way back from .....that place! Ragen existed before WW went out of business. That part I don't understand or did he buy it from National RV...?:thinking:

Weekend Warrior got in $ trouble, so he went to Giant RV and got a big loan, in return, he could only sell his trailers at Giant RV. After everything picked back up, he opened Ragen, so he could sell to anyone. When it all went South again, the bank seized WW, and he moved all he could to Ragen, then closed it also before the bank caught on. He then opened Warrior Lifestyles, where he was doing repairs only. It looks like he now moved to fabricating toy haulers again. I'm not sure they can help you, but it might be worth a call. We just lately, got rid of the last of WW's parts left here at work, but sorry, we never had any wiring.:smirk:

This is kind of what I was thinking. :thumb: Not sure how much chewing damage a mutt can do. :thinking:
Hey Rez. Just resplice the wire ends with regular automotive eyelets and attach them to were they are supposed to go. Then either get covers for your grey and black tanks to keep the dogs out of there. Or, spray they area with bitter apple spray (found at your local pet stores). Saturate it good. The next time the dogs try to chew on the stuff they will get a nasty taste in their mouth, and likely wont mess with it again.

I too have to replace some trailer holding tank wiring. But thats mostly due to it being 20 years old. And I will be repairing it exactly the way I discribed.

Weekend Warrior got in $ trouble, so he went to Giant RV and got a big loan, in return, he could only sell his trailers at Giant RV. After everything picked back up, he opened Ragen, so he could sell to anyone. When it all went South again, the bank seized WW, and he moved all he could to Ragen, then closed it also before the bank caught on. He then opened Warrior Lifestyles, where he was doing repairs only. It looks like he now moved to fabricating toy haulers again. I'm not sure they can help you, but it might be worth a call. We just lately, got rid of the last of WW's parts left here at work, but sorry, we never had any wiring.:smirk:

I just tried sending an e-mail but it got lost......I'll try calling. They're local too...in Corona!