tires

I believe the rule of thumb is, and I could be wrong. :noidea: I believe that your bike is supposed to bottom out on at least one jump on the track. So if that is the largest jump you have right now. You should be fine.
no one setting is correct for any situation, I usually make a couple adjustments to my clickers depending on the course.

I adjust for what I'm dealing with most of the time not the one scenario/jump that bottoms the suspension. Other than a few specific scenarios I never constantly bottomed the forks on a jump since they had a landing and were not flat land scenarios.
I did bottom them when I launched a 3rd gear table 4th tapped :shocked: :crash:

Last edited:
no one setting is correct for any situation, I usually make a couple adjustments to my clickers depending on the course.

I adjust for what I'm dealing with most of the time not the one scenario/jump that bottoms the suspension. Other than a few specific scenarios I never constantly bottomed the forks on a jump since they had a landing and were not flat land scenarios.
I did bottom them when I launched a 3rd gear table 4th tapped :shocked: :crash:

It hurts when you come up short. :smirk:

I have a few sets of Honda and Yamaha wheels. I am thinking of one if the new hybrid trials tires on one set.

I had good luck with Bridgestones though.