Timos Random Picture/ Test Threadish

Well I couldn’t care less about motorcoaches, but I know that all of this expense and effort on your part is 100% because dirtbikes.
And that is awesome.:hug: :thumb:

Fixed the kitchen fan today, installed the water pump and checked all faucets. Hard to believe the one I was looking forward to the most is going to need to be replaced, but what’s left is to install the bathroom fan, light and check the water heater and sanitize the freshwater tank and it gets to come home. If it wasn’t for the registration snafu, I would’ve made the H&H this weekend. :foul:

Hey,Timo, I went by our old wash yesterday.
C3B4E46D-6FC3-4634-87F2-39802B49142E.jpeg

It looks a lot worse than it used to be.

9F669191-8C8A-4EB9-B99F-39827D77141D.jpeg

Those tire tracks aren’t mine, though. It looks like someone was able to roll down it.
BTW, the razor ridge trail has been wiped out. It’s as wide as a SXS now. :foul:

Hey,Timo, I went by our old wash yesterday.
View attachment 32273

It looks a lot worse than it used to be.

View attachment 32274

Those tire tracks aren’t mine, though. It looks like someone was able to roll down it.
BTW, the razor ridge trail has been wiped out. It’s as wide as a SXS now. :foul:
Stoopid side by sides and quads I'm guessing :foul:

Glad you didn't invite me, I have been hacking up lung meat for the past few days. Now my nose is running like a wet stream.
Sounds like me 2 weeks ago :puke:

You got the Puerto Rican croop.
Yah, the whole house has been running through something, and everyone got a little different strand. I don't get sick often but because of this antibiotic BS I've been going through for the past 5 months has kicked my immunity ass.
I just thought that your hamstring would need more healing. Eat a bunch of chicken soup and I'll call you the next time I go. :ride:
Yah, probably a little pre mature on that as my ankle had gotten a little twist and bruised during the ordeal as well.