All Time to gear up for the desert Thanksgiving 2015

Hopefully, Dan and UK Jim will make it up black friday weekend. I'm picking him up at the DL hotel after work on the 16th, heading to OW Wednesday (hope his jet lag is better) and abusing him the first week 18-22, and Big D gets to kill him the second, they might show up if you guys let them know where your at. :smirk:

I would have loved to see you guys for a couple days by I have the emergency on-call truck for 2 weeks starting T-day. $$$$ I need it for more work on the AZ house.

Hopefully, Dan and UK Jim will make it up black friday weekend. I'm picking him up at the DL hotel after work on the 16th, heading to OW Wednesday (hope his jet lag is better) and abusing him the first week 18-22, and Big D gets to kill him the second, they might show up if you guys let them know where your at. :smirk:

I would have loved to see you guys for a couple days by I have the emergency on-call truck for 2 weeks starting T-day. $$$$ I need it for more work on the AZ house.
So @PALMER84ONE he's going to hang out at your house, and do your Wife, Daughters, Dogs, and Joey until you guys come out on Wednesday?

Last edited:
So he's going to hang out at your house, and do your Wife, Daughters, Dogs, and Joey until you guys come out on Wednesday?

I doubt he's going to do shit! But hell, I don't care. 9 hours difference so he will be sleeping most the time most likely. Of course, he could just load up the little white truck and head down there by himself. Hahaha