All Time to gear up for the desert Thanksgiving 2015

Im off Tues thru Sun. Headed out Tues morn. Looks like Im gonna have a new 36' MH for my trip. Still have the same ol bikes tho. Got to get em out n ready soon. Have not ridden much in last two years with new job, grandbaby, getting old n tired, etc. Looking forward to the trip.
Well join my club, new coach, same old bikes and getting older and more tired. I did not even make it out last year, that turned out to be a cluster f---. Not sure where everyone will be meeting up so just have to wait and see.

Im off Tues thru Sun. Headed out Tues morn. Looks like Im gonna have a new 36' MH for my trip. Still have the same ol bikes tho. Got to get em out n ready soon. Have not ridden much in last two years with new job, grandbaby, getting old n tired, etc. Looking forward to the trip.

Where you headed? Your normal spot overlooking Teagle?

Screw T-Day...I'll beep the horn on #5jr as I am rolling through on Friday, heading to Barstow and then off to Vegas the next day...:smirk:

Usual spot, but my group seems to be going the way of UTVs and some are just not going at all anymore, the old thing I guess. I have the new grandson so I will be riding for a while longer, but am slowing down.

So, CDA, you doing the DS ride BtoV?
No, your thread is about 2016 which is next year....I may hit the DS ride then. I will be out for T-Day in Spangler. Looking at going out Monday - Saturday.

Got the on-call truck starting T-day. Big Dan will have UK Jim (jimyz250) that week. I'll be in OW the week before with him 18-21.
Big D should bring UK Jim to the dez, we will throw him down...errrrrr I mean take him down the royal and up the Salmon...