All Time to gear up for the desert Thanksgiving 2015

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving went well! It's been a while since I stopped by here but hope to ride with you guys again. My brother and I did the LA to Vegas DS ride Thanksgiving weekend. Great time! *We are the riders in the middle*

20151128%20B2V%20Rocky%20Gap%20Web-1014-X2.jpg
:thumb: I am leaning that way heavily next T-day weekend. It has been on the list for many years and I am going to pull the trigger. How about a ride report on this event?

:thumb: I am leaning that way heavily next T-day weekend. It has been on the list for many years and I am going to pull the trigger. How about a ride report on this event?
I'm leaning there too. Maybe take the whole week off after, and ride/sight see on the way back.:thinking:

I believe Prospectors at Spangler, but let the infamous CDA and Rack confirm that. Boys?
I will not be out on New Years day. my plans keep changing and if I make it out, I will be coming home on New Years Eve. May only be from Monday to Thursday and not sure what part of Spangler I will be parking at. May mix it up.

I will not be out on New Years day. my plans keep changing and if I make it out, I will be coming home on New Years Eve. May only be from Monday to Thursday and not sure what part of Spangler I will be parking at. May mix it up.
Inquiring minds want to know so other inquiring minds can decide.:prof::rolleyes:

I am still parked on what I am doing after Christmas. CDA Jr has to go back to work and everyone else's schedules are not aligning so I may bag the Dez. Just really won't know until this next week.

My plans were to leave Monday or Tuesday after Christmas. Does not look good at this point due to work conflicts.

I wantws to go out 12/20 and scout a new spot but that isn't going to happen either. I may go to my neighbors camp this year for a change of pace of I make it out early enough. At this point who knows.