Thought for the day

I have the schedule from back when I first started back at this job in october? I'm training the new guys, but looking at the list from when I first started, only like 3/6 of the names on that list are still there, either quit because it was too hard or too stressful, or they got canned because they suck (show up late, no drive, no idea how to do things even after training, none of the ones I've trained got canned) its kinda depressing

Track was exceptionally dry yesterday, and rougher than a bomb range. Trying to stay with the fast kids had me pushing harder than usual. Took the day off cause I could hardly get out of bed.
Getting old sucks.

Track was exceptionally dry yesterday, and rougher than a bomb range. Trying to stay with the fast kids had me pushing harder than usual. Took the day off cause I could hardly get out of bed.
Getting old sucks.
Our track was sweet yesterday. Awesome ruts, and lots of good riders. I've been messing with this rhythm section, trying to man up enough to try it.
I figured I'd try the last jump, come into it from the side, and cased it and nearly came off the bike, and hurt my shoulder. It's sore as hell today, so I'm feeling it with you brother!

Last edited:
"we support you because not only are you one of our own, but unlike most racers in NM you're going big, there are faster, more capable racers here, but they're scared, you, you just don't seem to really give a shit, you're convinced you can do it and nothing is going to make you back down, we sit here and we see shit like you raced an entire nhha on a flat rear tire, theres a lot of pros that are getting paid to do this that wouldn't have kept going, you got heart kid"