Thought for the day

Was my favorite local. 1 hr drive, would open weekdays on request w/ no prep and fullY worked on sat/sun. Hope he or someone will reopen in the future. Took for granted it would always be there and didn’t go as often as I wanted to.
Thanks for the good times GMT
jRKpAEi.jpg

uT2Cmn4.jpg

sSROhy2.jpg

not too far back I posted feedback left by a customer I helped out a little while back, tonight when I finished my 12 hour shift my boss just so happened to be in, I was doing paperwork and he grabbed me by the shoulder and asked if I had seen it, and went on to say that that was exactly why he wanted me to be a part of this company, because apparently I do good things, no matter how small, that mean the world to people that most wouldn't do unless their was money attached, that I'm a good person who will never take credit for it.

to go on a bit further, this is the first company I worked for after I moved, I went to corporate uhaul for a few months and then went back to roadside assistance because I missed it far more than I ever thought I would, and I guess at the end of the day I go the extra mile regardless of pay because to me these are people that are in bad spots we're helping, I'm not going to leave someone to figure something out on their own just because of money

What a gorgeous plane. Simply American engenuity at its best. At one time we had to be better than everyone else. We were bred that way, to strive for greatness. Now we struggle just to be mediocre at best.

Anyways my reason for coming here like an hour ago was My thought for the day is WOW A 2inch Unicorn had an anal prolapse in my hand tonight :noidea:
This happened in the £2 squishy toy section of Smyths toy superstore :jawdrop:
:lol::lol::puke::smirk: