Thought for the day

My grandfather was born the day his father was killed on september 29th 1918 in the Argonne Forest battle, the Germans we’re using heavy artillery set up for air blasts, that took out my great grandfather.
my great grandfather fought in the argonne (we still have his ww1 issue 1911, i posted it before) at the age of 15 he was inhaling mustard gas in the green hell and getting a purple heart

very different times.

I have a lot of thoughts for the day.

I moved to abq, first company I worked for was a tow truck company, in my first month there I topped there leader boards, it was me was numero uno, I took a job at uhaul, cause it was safer and $16/hr sounded great, but 40 hour weeks seemed like a part time job and the whole corporate attitude just wasn't for me (I'm retarded) so I stopped back by the office of the original tow company and was offered on the spot without any hello how are you, how would you like to help run this beast? (it is the largest said company in the state) so I accepted it, and now I'm back there.
I asked the boss what gives, apparently, "You're relentless, loud, without speaking but by doing, resourceful, we purposefully gave you the shit jobs because we figured you could handle it, not only did you handle it, but you did them faster than guys doing the milk runs could do theirs, so obviously you're resourceful, so you want a job here?"

I took it.

there was nothing difficult about this particular job, but this made my day
46432634_10217090835839364_2141359965233741824_n.jpg