Thought for the day

usually all dispatches come through an app on the smart phone, today they called and asked if I could handle a stuck jeep down 5 miles of twisty dirt mountain roads
Apparently, my reply, "did you forget who I am?" sounded badass as fuck and they can't quit talking about it

Fuck yeah brother!
When your a badass, you know it, and everyone else knows it too! And you can back it up by that really nice note of gratitude sent by that woman you helped out recently.
Best thing about being a badass - you dont need to broadcast it yourself. Its obvious to all that are paying attention.
Kudos to you!

Edit - ask for a raise.

Last edited:
Fuck yeah brother!
When your a badass, you know it, and everyone else knows it too! And you can back it up by that really nice note of gratitude sent by that woman you helped out recently.
Best thing about being a badass - you dont need to broadcast it yourself. Its obvious to all that are paying attention.
Kudos to you!

Edit - ask for a raise.

And show them your junk. Bitches love that!

:smirk: My thought for the day is do any of you watch British TV? I don't but if you do what? Just happened to see 10 minutes of only fools and horses there and it took me back to when there was nothing but Atari and commodore 64's:pothead::thumb:
Edit - and only fools and horses :picard:

:smirk: My thought for the day is do any of you watch British TV? I don't but if you do what? Just happened to see 10 minutes of only fools and horses there and it took me back to when there was nothing but Atari and commodore 64's:pothead::thumb:
Edit - and only fools and horses :picard:

Dr Who
Father Ted
Wallace and Grommet.
Absolutely Fabulous
Red Dwarf
The young ones
Torchwood
Primeval
Sherlock Holmes.....
And a few more.

worked my 12 hour shift today, showed up at 6:30, first man there, was greeted by office staff who were disgruntled that they had been asked today, I was never asked, I was the only driver till 10 a.m, we were slow, told the guy who had come in that since he had family affairs he could go to instead that I had it covered (I did) worked till 7, then went and helped some dipshit tow driver that didn't know how to handle a situation, it was easy peazy, came home, saw a deal on fb from a girl who is a bar tender and thinks they should be tipped like $15 on a $20 tab insisting that everyone should have thanksgiving and tomorrow off, I wasn't asked, because my boss knows he doesn't have to ask, I understand what my job is and that I am needed even when its inconvenient for me personally.

Thought for the day: People are lazy and bitchy

Thought for the day: People are lazy and bitchy

Yep..... you’ll be the one in 40yrs that everyone turns to and says “now what?”

A giant ship engine failed. The ship’s owners tried one expert after another, but none of them could figure but how to fix the engine.

Then they brought in an old man who had been fixing ships since he was a young. He carried a large bag of tools with him, and when he arrived, he immediately went to work. He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom.

Two of the ship’s owners were there, watching this man, hoping he would know what to do. After looking things over, the old man reached into his bag and pulled out a small hammer. He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine lurched into life. He carefully put his hammer away. The engine was fixed!

A week later, the owners received a bill from the old man for ten thousand dollars.

“What?!” the owners exclaimed. “He hardly did anything!”

So they wrote the old man a note saying, “Please send us an itemized bill.

The man sent a bill that read:

Tapping with a hammer………………….. $ 2.00

Knowing where to tap…………………….. $ 9,998.00

Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort makes all the difference!

Last edited: