Thought for the day

Sand. Thats my thought for the day.
Motoland just added a shit-ton of sand to their vet track and their national track.
At first I didn't like it, but now...I think I might. I can drive into the corners a little faster it seems, and the ruts aren't quite as need-to-be-dead-on rutty, if that makes sense.

Sand. Thats my thought for the day.
Motoland just added a shit-ton of sand to their vet track and their national track.
At first I didn't like it, but now...I think I might. I can drive into the corners a little faster it seems, and the ruts aren't quite as need-to-be-dead-on rutty, if that makes sense.
I love sand. I love it for all the reasons you mentioned. Also, because it is somewhat soft to land on. :cripple:

I love sand. I love it for all the reasons you mentioned. Also, because it is somewhat soft to land on. :cripple:
The soft to land on part has definitely been on my mind...and as an older guy I can totally appreciate that. It does help a little to build some confidence for that front rhythm section I've been contemplating...

A few months ago, while I was drinking a "few" after work, I saw that bikes were going to be back at the mint 400, so being slighty inebriated, I was like ok, I'll solo this thing in the pro moto iron man class (240 miles, like 90 miles further than I've ever gone before) and I was dead serious about it, the local ohv club stepped forward and paid for my entry fee, a dude whos a personal trainer started doing meal plans and daily exercises for me (for free) the local graphics company hooked me up with the sickkkk full custom just for this race, for free, a local who won all kinds of trophies in bitd gave me a shit load of free parts for ye olde yz, I've got race shirts on the way :O to sell for funds to help go race bigger and better, starting with the mint, its a lot of pressure, but I've been doing work outs and time on the bike best I can on top of my 60 hour work week. I am not going to do this the way most people who have the money to really do this do it, with multiple bikes, spending $850 on camping for the week, my pit crews will be volunteers that I'm still searching for, mostly close family and friends, right now I'm planning on camping in the pedo van in the main pits.
But apparantely I motivate people, so I'm going to hammer out all 240 miles as best as my slow ginger ass can

Went to the doc yesterday to get an X-ray and check up on the screws. Back hurt way too bad after last ride and concerned me a bit. In the exam room by myself and for some reason, didn’t think twice about leaning over and let out a steamer. As my essence floated into my nostrils I realized what I had done. Before I could check the cabinets for Lysol or something the doc walks in and introduces himself. I said man I’m really sorry about that, and he said sorry about wha.. :mmph:
He backs up without saying a word and opens the door and waves it back and forth and I’m standing there like I just took a shit in the corner, and it smelled like it. Fucker lingered too and two different nurses came in and I could see it on their faces too like “did someone shit in here?”
Later he asks me if I suffer any bowel obstructions due to the SCI and I said, no, it’s wide open :moon:

Went to the doc yesterday to get an X-ray and check up on the screws. Back hurt way too bad after last ride and concerned me a bit. In the exam room by myself and for some reason, didn’t think twice about leaning over and let out a steamer. As my essence floated into my nostrils I realized what I had done. Before I could check the cabinets for Lysol or something the doc walks in and introduces himself. I said man I’m really sorry about that, and he said sorry about wha.. :mmph:
He backs up without saying a word and opens the door and waves it back and forth and I’m standing there like I just took a shit in the corner, and it smelled like it. Fucker lingered too and two different nurses came in and I could see it on their faces too like “did someone shit in here?”
Later he asks me if I suffer any bowel obstructions due to the SCI and I said, no, it’s wide open :moon:

Read this out loud to my crew and they are laughing hysterically. :lol:

I was talking to a buddy on the phone about arm pump and squeezing with your knees to relax. After I hung up my wife says “oh I get it that’s why you always like to do it from behind. Your pretending you’re on a motorcycle” :lol:
I said no, I don’t start thinking about bikes until afterwards. Like immediately afterwards..

I was talking to a buddy on the phone about arm pump and squeezing with your knees to relax. After I hung up my wife says “oh I get it that’s why you always like to do it from behind. Your pretending you’re on a motorcycle” :lol:
I said no, I don’t start thinking about bikes until afterwards. Like immediately afterwards..

Oddly enough Lisa likes to wear pig tails. ....
:noidea: