Thought for the day

racing the mint 400 was/is a big deal, I just said I was going to do it because it looked like a great time, I'm doing that on top of the NHHA, another big name series that I missed out on a #1 national plate in by 3 points last year, and well, since she wants to do her own thing and move thinks she doesn't need me/my help and I'm doing it all solo, a whole bunch of people are throwing in support in physical/monetary ways that I don't think I deserve, the race t-shirts were the idea of the girls in the office lol, and I was only going to get a few made, for family and friends, but one thing has led to another and I'm going to be selling them (cost free to me ) to help support my racing further going bigger and bigger till I get to the grand daddy of them all, the baja 1000, I don't have a "team" I don't have the tools/resources most that attempt this do, I'm going simply with what I have, a few years old bike and experience/resourcefulness that I've gained in well, doing this sort of thing for a while, it is extremely odd for me to be out on a race site and be getting messages from random people I've met that I'm their hero and a role model, I'm no leader, certainly no hero lol, its just extremely over whelming. Sorry dear diary

racing the mint 400 was/is a big deal, I just said I was going to do it because it looked like a great time, I'm doing that on top of the NHHA, another big name series that I missed out on a #1 national plate in by 3 points last year, and well, since she wants to do her own thing and move thinks she doesn't need me/my help and I'm doing it all solo, a whole bunch of people are throwing in support in physical/monetary ways that I don't think I deserve, the race t-shirts were the idea of the girls in the office lol, and I was only going to get a few made, for family and friends, but one thing has led to another and I'm going to be selling them (cost free to me ) to help support my racing further going bigger and bigger till I get to the grand daddy of them all, the baja 1000, I don't have a "team" I don't have the tools/resources most that attempt this do, I'm going simply with what I have, a few years old bike and experience/resourcefulness that I've gained in well, doing this sort of thing for a while, it is extremely odd for me to be out on a race site and be getting messages from random people I've met that I'm their hero and a role model, I'm no leader, certainly no hero lol, its just extremely over whelming. Sorry dear diary

Who is doing what solo and sign me up for a shirt. XXL
Why XXL did you say? because I'm old and fat and prefer to mix my gas with oil.

Who is doing what solo and sign me up for a shirt. XXL
Why XXL did you say? because I'm old and fat and prefer to mix my gas with oil.
I'm doing the mint 400 solo, at the moment, for 240 miles through the nevada desert, I have a handful of old friends for a pit crew and a 2012 mercedes sprinter

Last edited:
and then, a personal trainer caught whiff that someone was going to do something on the epic side of things and threw their help in for free
51344496_281935559152487_1972906344247721984_n.jpg

literally just told you know who to warn her punk ass mexican friends, because I'm coming.
"keep the wheels turning Newton, you were born to do this" a great friend and a man I look up to a ton, whos raced bitd, baja, all the above.

Last edited:
and then, a personal trainer caught whiff that someone was going to do something on the epic side of things and threw their help in for free
51344496_281935559152487_1972906344247721984_n.jpg

literally just told you know who to warn her punk ass mexican friends, because I'm coming.
"keep the wheels turning Newton, you were born to do this" a great friend and a man I look up to a ton, whos raced bitd, baja, all the above.

Pretty tough for a guy missing a tail light.
I don’t see steak , burritos or KFC on that menu. Wtf?