This week!

same shit different day last week, but I did get 2 rides at the track sat. and sun. as I couldn't get out for a real ride, but track time is fun and really is just as much about fellowship and BS'ing about the old days.

when do you need it? but sadly this kind of behavior is not uncommon in these situations.....I say kick him in the nuts.
I just watched a very similar scenario play itself out with my Inlaws last year when Shelly's nana went a year after her papa, shell's cousin ( not a nice one ) grabbed all the jewellery and now none of them talk at all.
It's just all shit when this crap goes down:thumbsdown:

Last weekend My sister took on a client job this week to rip out and renovate a large property in the middle of Mugdock country park just north of Glasgow!
Apparently seized by the crown under the proceeds of crime act, wet wall everywhere and condom wrappers a plenty :devil: It's been a true party pad in its recent previous tenants tenancy:camera::camera::camera::camera::devil::devil::devil::devil: :thumb:
I really don't know how they coped with the amount of Scottish midge's "wings with teeth" on location as I've been getting eaten alive Monday to Thursday!
Friday was my daughters Primary 1 school assembly and play, she did awesome with her lines and someone else's who didn't show:thumb:
Saturday hospital with my boy for smelly cast after arm break to no avail as he still has the same cast now:thumbsdown:
Sunday:thumb: rare lunch out with Michelle for some nice fillet and cappuccino, topped off tonight with some Chinese chicken with cashew and a kick of jalapeño's:thumb:
Standard week in my house pretty much:lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Big D's handing out private tutorials for free, go search and Yee shall find:thumb::camera::thumb:
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/content/threads/photos-and-the-forum.9185/

The fuck you say......

This week: Oldest son has commited "family" suiside and dissowned all of us.:thinking:
Youngest son had his wisdom teath removed and they took his wisdom with them. Only thing I can think of happening because he is now acting like a little fuck stick. :foul:
Oldest daughter has use our house as her dumping ground of all things not wanted. 3 year old German Shedder. Dog hair all over the house. :eek:
Other 3 kids have issues as well but they have not come bubbling up like septic stench of the rest.

The fuck you say......

This week: Oldest son has commited "family" suiside and dissowned all of us.:thinking:
Youngest son had his wisdom teath removed and they took his wisdom with them. Only thing I can think of happening because he is now acting like a little fuck stick. :foul:
Oldest daughter has use our house as her dumping ground of all things not wanted. 3 year old German Shedder. Dog hair all over the house. :eek:
Other 3 kids have issues as well but they have not come bubbling up like septic stench of the rest.
:lol: Another week in hell :cheers:

The guy doing my crf headwork has been out of town *taps foot* so while I'm waiting I'm keen to break down the wheels and have my rims anode black. Too hot to ride anyway. Speaking of hot it's 100° in my garage these days so I built myself a cooler

5EEFA3B7-55E7-4F35-B890-9432B8F9B4D4.jpg

used some 1" insul foam boards and covered with 1/8 finished siding. Add carpet tack strips for ridgidity and some channels on the ceiling and voila! Wife thinks it looks like shit but it takes 10 minutes to set up. Got a portable AC on wheels blowing pretty cold.

E8D187FD-6830-43ED-A8F8-79C24C364951.jpg

:thumb: