This week!

Now that it's Friday I'll rant!!!
Been raining like a mofo here in NJ!!!
Of course I have an addition I'm building and of course there is no way to make it water tight yet. Spent 15hrs on the roof yesterday finishing the sheathing and rolling ice and water shield and tarpaper. My ass is busted right now but guess where I needed to be for work today NYC. Bite me cause I have a cabinet in the garage waiting to be finished but I have to wait for the humidity to drop so I can sand it and spray it.
Love how the cabinet wins over NYC and it can wait til after the weathers right to do my own shiz before i do yours NYC:smirk:, LOL Would be like that for me if a wee job came up in Edinburgh or down south:thumb:
:hug:
P.s. well done waiting for Friday, my week went south too early!

Last edited:
Me on the 300, my daughter on the green turd riding the hills of Sutton. Lots of mud, lots of hills, lots of mud, lots of rocks, lots of mud, lots of fun, lots of mud.....there's mud there also.
Yeehahh! grew up on a healthy diet of atc or mx and icey mud here too, mid 80's loved the frozen board stiff teasing the chain hand me down flared cords from 78 via 3 cousins/siblings lol

Love how the cabinet wins over NYC and it can wait til after the weathers right to do my own shiz before i do yours NYC:smirk:, LOL Would be like that for me if a wee job came up in Edinburgh or down south:thumb:
:hug:
P.s. well done waiting for Friday, my week went south too early!

It's the only way I could see doing right.

Had that good a week I wasn't even going to come here this week but that's a worthy complaint indeed!
Shoddy! I'm wondering if they did a deal with a Chinese manufacturer that year:noidea:

Had that good a week I wasn't even going to come here this week but that's a worthy complaint indeed!
Shoddy! I'm wondering if they did a deal with a Chinese manufacturer that year:noidea:
its the 19.5" tires, this truck has the same rotors, same pads, almost the same brake system as an older truck on 22.5's, but this one eats the brakes 3x faster, every truck we've had with 19.5's has done it, just not as fast as this one.
Air brakes and big rubber or go home! but those are falling out of favor for manufacturers to build as 19.5's are cheaper and better for fuel mileage.

Last edited:
its the 19.5" tires, this truck has the same rotors, same pads, almost the same brake system as an older truck on 22.5's, but this one eats the brakes 3x faster, every truck we've had with 19.5's has done it, just not as fast as this one.
Air brakes and big rubber of go home! but those are falling out of favor for manufacterers to build as 19.5's are cheaper and better for fuel mileage.
How are motors doing with Dpf's over there!?

Yup I wish,Euro bull rules but I need a 7 seater and mine fits the bill so caress her along with promises of new allsorts!
I'm all for saving the planet, because, well we kinda need it.
But the idiots who think we should just shut down every petrol machine don't seem to understand economic suicide. When they come up with something reliable that can do what I need it to do, I will switch.
I do think that internal combustion engines in transportation are a small part of the problem, bet if you removed China's industrial co2 footprint we wouldn't hardly have a problem.

Last edited:
I'm all for saving the planet, because, well we kinda need it.
But the idiots who think we should just shut down every petrol machine don't seem to understand economic suicide. When they come up with something reliable that can do what I need it to do, I will switch.
I do think that internal combustion engines in transportation are a small part of the problem, bet if you removed China's industrial co2 footprint we wouldn't hardly have a problem.

if every human was removed from earth, there would be no noticeable environmental difference from the day after to a thousand years later, proving the earth goes thru cycles and we have no influence on it. Hell, one major volcano eruption releases more cfc's and co2 than the human race as ever produced.