This week!

Sunday I had to make a hard stop in my truck which caused my floor jack to slam into the head board and break a weld, got it fixed and a tool box put in to keep it from happening again, hauled bike to car wash yesterday and it barely fits with the tailgate down, it fell over going around a corner and bent a brand new radiator :rant:

but as aggravating as all this is, I remember Mike's dealing with his mothers health and other people are battling things like Leukemia, so damage to machines is a very small problem....

Sunday I had to make a hard stop in my truck which caused my floor jack to slam into the head board and break a weld, got it fixed and a tool box put in to keep it from happening again, hauled bike to car wash yesterday and it barely fits with the tailgate down, it fell over going around a corner and bent a brand new radiator :rant:

but as aggravating as all this is, I remember Mike's dealing with his mothers health and other people are battling things like Leukemia, so damage to machines is a very small problem....

Thank you for thinking of my mom. Those few kind words mean the world to me.

They spend plenty of time on the deck or wheel lift of my non dpf trucks because I don't buy trucks with that bullshit attached.
I just ran a WYNNS DPF cleaner through 50liters of diesel over 400 miles and my EML and anti pollution fault have disappeared completely with I would reckon a return of about 20% power acceleration in the lower gears, :thumb:
Other than that,
Monday, moving a wardrobe from 20 miles north to 30 miles north of Glasgow :( waste of a day!
Tuesday, scaffolding and helping the Plumber fit a gas boiler and exterior pipe work in Chinatown
Wednesday, sanding walls and window frames! :(
Thursday, hospital for checkup for Luca.
Friday, shovel and barrow 9-3, tidy and weekend looms large! :)

Last edited:
Last week did a decent amount of work but checked out even more that was all authorized for repair this week, been billing out over 125% of my time this week, also deling with a refi on the house, ASE testing, getting bikes ready and gear prepped for this weekend, dealing with my grumpy, disabled live in father in law and then all the other normal daily shit.....I'm ready for a couple days off of riding and fishing as king season has started also.

Last week did a decent amount of work but checked out even more that was all authorized for repair this week, been billing out over 125% of my time this week, also deling with a refi on the house, ASE testing, getting bikes ready and gear prepped for this weekend, dealing with my grumpy, disabled live in father in law and then all the other normal daily shit.....I'm ready for a couple days off of riding and fishing as king season has started also.
Yaaaaas! sounds like my kind of weekend:thumb: