These are the salad days of fall...

My turkey is in the freezer too. It is a foster farm deal because that is the only way I know or can get a fricken turkey. I saw a bunch of big wild turkeys when I was on my Harley last month cruising through the country and I was wishing that was my land. You are okay in my book Buck. :thumb:

My turkey is in the freezer too. It is a foster farm deal because that is the only way I know or can get a fricken turkey. I saw a bunch of big wild turkeys when I was on my Harley last month cruising through the country and I was wishing that was my land. You are okay in my book Buck. :thumb:

That's cool as hell! Thank you! If you are ever in my land, I welcome you! :banana:

I won't quote anyone here, but I will thank those who have supported me by being a guy that hunt's and does things the right way! It's the only way!

My Thanksgiving wild turkey is already in the freezer! It's a good one!

Jackson is a good guy as well. Kudos to you my friend!

Good deal!
I not only want to hear the story of the turkey hunt, but the wild turkey recipe and sides too, Buck.:thumb:

I not only want to hear the story of the turkey hunt, but the wild turkey recipe and sides too, Buck.:thumb:

I will tell! I use a an LP gas smoker. I put a few well seasoned hickory chunks and a lot more well seasoned apple wood chunks in a hot coal fire (soaked in water)! The bird is packed with onions and crushed whole garlic and fresh spices, legs and wings pinned to the body. The pan holds water and more spices. You slow cook it till the internal temp reaches 170 at the thigh, and Nirvana has been captured! Let rest for 10 minutes. Eat what you want!

Tomorrow, I'll tell you the best thing in the world to do with the carcass! :banana: For noobs!!

That's crazy!

We are being hacked!

I will tell! I use a an LP gas smoker. I put a few well seasoned hickory chunks and a lot more well seasoned apple wood chunks in a hot coal fire (soaked in water)! The bird is packed with onions and crushed whole garlic and fresh spices, legs and wings pinned to the body. The pan holds water and more spices. You slow cook it till the internal temp reaches 170 at the thigh, and Nirvana has been captured! Let rest for 10 minutes. Eat what you want!

Tomorrow, I'll tell you the best thing in the world to do with the carcass! :banana:
:shocked::shocked:

:thumb: Nice, and way to rock the DBA hoodie. :salute:

:lol: I figured you would catch that. that boy lives in that damn thing,, I have to make him put in the dirty laundry and then before mom can even get it washed he goes and digs it back out :picard: best money I ever spent :thumb:

I only hope I can get another for next year when he grows out of :smirk: