These are the salad days of fall...

Uncle Buck :USA: I'm ticking away till gun season, a few nice bucks around here. Hoping my second year I nab something. You up for some riding next spring buck?

I never wanted to sound like a braggart. When I had the cash and was considering committing spending a good portion of my life savings on some land, I balked! Luckily, I had some good friends to kick me in the ass and make me do it! It has been the best decision I have ever made! Ever since then, I have spent all available cash at acquiring more land. As much as i could buy! Get the F Out! After I buy all I could, the gas companies offer me 3X what I paid for the land! Major:banana::banana: I get to keep the land, they just burro under it to get the gas! They wrote me a check for 6 figures. I used the money to buy more property! They don't make more land in this world. Get it when you can!

So I am a happy F! I have my cabin on some land, and I like to shoot and kill anything on it! And I do! :banana:

It's a beautiful thing, walking around, with a rifle in your hand, and paring what you need to eat that day off the land, and cooking and eating, and making it into a turd the next morning! :banana:

It has become my personal nirvanna!

Brag all you want Buck, I don't mind :thumb: I am glad you go and get your own food instead of relying on someone else to make your food for you. I too rely on Deer as my main source of protein. I never buy beef at the stores. I know where my meat comes from.

Oh, and there is something you can do If you don't want to hear from someone on the forum, its called the ignore button :smirk:

I never wanted to sound like a braggart. When I had the cash and was considering committing spending a good portion of my life savings on some land, I balked! Luckily, I had some good friends to kick me in the ass and make me do it! It has been the best decision I have ever made! Ever since then, I have spent all available cash at acquiring more land. As much as i could buy! Get the F Out! After I buy all I could, the gas companies offer me 3X what I paid for the land! Major:banana::banana: I get to keep the land, they just burro under it to get the gas! They wrote me a check for 6 figures. I used the money to buy more property! They don't make more land in this world. Get it when you can!

So I am a happy F! I have my cabin on some land, and I like to shoot and kill anything on it! And I do! :banana:

It's a beautiful thing, walking around, with a rifle in your hand, and paring what you need to eat that day off the land, and cooking and eating, and making it into a turd the next morning! :banana:

a regular Jeremiah "BUCKRUN" Johnson is what you are ... :thumb: Kudos to you and your land acquisition...looks like you hit the jackpot. :thumb:

nothing wrong with that. it is a really cool thing and you are one lucky SOAB... with that being said im pretty sure we all know that already since you mention it 90% of the time you are on here. You know its beena long time since i heard you talk about a :ride: but i sure in the fuck do hear about you hunting a lot. Thats where my joke at you came from. Im sorry i didnt know you hunter type where so sensative. i figured you would be more thick skinned being a hunter and all. So dont worry about your feelings anymore buck, i wont play with you

Even though you might think I am some dumb, high maintenance city girl, I "get it" Buck. It's called living off the land. The way it used to be, and should be still to some. You can be proud and express your excitement for it here. It's all good! :banana:I think it is awesome! I admire your abilitiy and passion. We can all be different, respectful, and hopefully sarcastic too without offending. I think we all put up with a certain amount of sarcasm here. I thought you of all people were tuff as nails. Travace's comment was gross but I dont think meant to hurt feelings. I think he blurted it out because he thought it was funny. Just as I blurted out on one of your other posts not long ago that came across as harsh, and not so lady like:busted: I now wish I hadnt wrote it the way I did. It's all just silly comments, banter and opinions that really dont mean a whole lot.
Chill Buck, and enjoy this favorite time of year:thumb: And do share some more pics. I enjoy reading your posts, seeing pics of your property, stitched fingers, bikes, suburb dishes or whatever! Just no bloody kill pics because they make me:cry: I know, I know Pfftt...such a girl:rolleyes:
:cheers:

Even though you might think I am some dumb, high maintenance city girl, I "get it" Buck. It's called living off the land. The way it used to be, and should be still to some. You can be proud and express your excitement for it here. It's all good! :banana:I think it is awesome! I admire your abilitiy and passion. We can all be different, respectful, and hopefully sarcastic too without offending. I think we all put up with a certain amount of sarcasm here. I thought you of all people were tuff as nails. Travace's comment was gross but I dont think meant to hurt feelings. I think he blurted it out because he thought it was funny. Just as I blurted out on one of your other posts not long ago that came across as harsh, and not so lady like:busted: I now wish I hadnt wrote it the way I did. It's all just silly comments, banter and opinions that really dont mean a whole lot.
Chill Buck, and enjoy this favorite time of year:thumb: And do share some more pics. I enjoy reading your posts, seeing pics of your property, stitched fingers, bikes, suburb dishes or whatever! Just no bloody kill pics because they make me:cry: I know, I know Pfftt...such a girl:rolleyes:
:cheers:

Davey, DAVEY Crockett, KING of the wold frontier ... :thumb:...:banana:.... heck yeah, if you can do it and LOVE doing it then by all means keep doing it! As for TraV...it's all bantoring, this is an internet site, a form where people that normally don't know one another get to converse and exchange likes and dislikes, etc...

Now then ... can't we all just get along ... :smirk:

Davey, DAVEY Crockett, KING of the wold frontier ... :thumb:...:banana:.... heck yeah, if you can do it and LOVE doing it then by all means keep doing it! As for TraV...it's all bantoring, this is an internet site, a form where people that normally don't know one another get to converse and exchange likes and dislikes, etc...

Now then ... can't we all just get along ... :smirk:

Hey Rodney King, how the hell you doing. I got my sheet and hood cleaned the other day from a greasy kill. Can I get a location of where you are.

no i do not but you brag about all the fucking time. lighten up and take a joke guy

ohh and PS.... many people thought my comment was funny so you are the minority and you can deal with it. want to brag about hunting around here some more? expect a comment from me and there is nothing you can do about it.

PSS.... be more like rez.... hes cool and can take a joke :thumb:
He just can't go around switchbacks or come out to play on Tday. (Man that is just plain cold).:smirk::P