These are the salad days of fall...

I never wanted to sound like a braggart. When I had the cash and was considering committing spending a good portion of my life savings on some land, I balked! Luckily, I had some good friends to kick me in the ass and make me do it! It has been the best decision I have ever made! Ever since then, I have spent all available cash at acquiring more land. As much as i could buy! Get the F Out! After I buy all I could, the gas companies offer me 3X what I paid for the land! Major:banana::banana: I get to keep the land, they just burro under it to get the gas! They wrote me a check for 6 figures. I used the money to buy more property! They don't make more land in this world. Get it when you can!

So I am a happy F! I have my cabin on some land, and I like to shoot and kill anything on it! And I do! :banana:

It's a beautiful thing, walking around, with a rifle in your hand, and paring what you need to eat that day off the land, and cooking and eating, and making it into a turd the next morning! :banana:

It has become my personal nirvanna!
I am completely jealous Buck. And I mean that with all sincerety.:thumb::ride:

Learn to play together nice,
Thecatgetsit.jpg

Or the cat gets it.

^Nice!! I went out yesterday to get a white tail buck but didn't see one! Only a mule buck and about 15 white tail does haha. If I don't see one next time I'll just have to take a doe.

^Nice!! I went out yesterday to get a white tail buck but didn't see one! Only a mule buck and about 15 white tail does haha. If I don't see one next time I'll just have to take a doe.

we only have white tails and elk but no elk around me...I take the first thing I see, get my food then I worry about antlers, I haven't figured out how to feed my kids the antlers yet :smirk:

we only have white tails and elk but no elk around me...I take the first thing I see, get my food then I worry about antlers, I haven't figured out how to feed my kids the antlers yet :smirk:

Haha if i took the first thing I saw i wouldve only been out for 20 minutes. But we still got 2 weeks left in the season so I got plenty of time to find a buck or settle for a doe

I won't quote anyone here, but I will thank those who have supported me by being a guy that hunt's and does things the right way! It's the only way!

My Thanksgiving wild turkey is already in the freezer! It's a good one!

Jackson is a good guy as well. Kudos to you my friend!

Good deal!