These are the salad days of fall...

Crisp nights with awesome views of the galaxy of stars overhead....

Getting up WAAAY before dawn and cooking bacon and eggs with fresh coffee perking....

Getting out in the woods, fields, and lakes to harvest a bounty of game!

Time to sit and watch. Beautiful colors. Awesome scenery!

Walleye, perch, crappie, bluegill, pheasant, grouse, turkey, rabbit, squirrel, and deer!

It's that magical time of the year! :prof:

Time to stock the freezers up! Time to kill and pare up meat! :banana:

Time to make good campfires when it's 30F at night and sip whiskey and tell lies! :smirk:

Time to get up the next morning and do it all again and fill the coolers with things that will be the base of epic good eats in the next coming year!

It's too cool!

These are the salad days of fall! :banana:

I'm likin' it!

Crisp nights with awesome views of the galaxy of stars overhead....

Getting up WAAAY before dawn and cooking bacon and eggs with fresh coffee perking....

Getting out in the woods, fields, and lakes to harvest a bounty of game!

Time to sit and watch. Beautiful colors. Awesome scenery!

Walleye, perch, crappie, bluegill, pheasant, grouse, turkey, rabbit, squirrel, and deer!

It's that magical time of the year! :prof:

Time to stock the freezers up! Time to kill and pare up meat! :banana:

Time to make good campfires when it's 30F at night and sip whiskey and tell lies! :smirk:

Time to get up the next morning and do it all again and fill the coolers with things that will be the base of epic good eats in the next coming year!

It's too cool!

These are the salad days of fall! :banana:

I'm likin' it!

:ride: Buck :thumb: time for deer camp, beer and grilling into the night :smirk:

sounds to me like buck needs to find himself huntingaddicts.com.... buck do you jerk off to your kills too?

:lol: I thought you felt same way about your GOPRO many times... I just hope none of that accidentally ends up in ride report :P :smirk:

sounds to me like buck needs to find himself huntingaddicts.com.... buck do you jerk off to your kills too?

Your response was retarded and offensive. I was just expressing my exuberance for being a true hunter on my own property, and being a good sportsman!

You are being a dick! :prof:

Exclude me from your future responses and communication! :thumb:

Jerk off to this: :finger:

I'm not mad, I just think this guy is a douche bag!

:ride:

Not sure who is serious here and who is not but I find all the posts entertaining and humorous. Keep it up guys. :lol: Jerk off, cock mount, douche bag and more. :thumb:

James

Staff member
"cock mount" !!! I think you put that in there yourself! :smirk:

Look, I'm not a weirdo, I hunt, fish, and kill things for my freezer! Do you guys have issue with that?
:lol: I think the only one calling yourself a "weirdo" is...well yourself.

Trav just made a joke, same as you've been known to do. :thumb:

Look, I'm not a weirdo, I hunt, fish, and kill things for my freezer! Do you guys have issue with that?
No problem on my end except that I am envious that you live so country like. Palmer came up with the cock mount by the way.

no i do not but you brag about all the fucking time. lighten up and take a joke guy

ohh and PS.... many people thought my comment was funny so you are the minority and you can deal with it. want to brag about hunting around here some more? expect a comment from me and there is nothing you can do about it.

PSS.... be more like rez.... hes cool and can take a joke :thumb:

no i do not but you brag about all the fucking time. lighten up and take a joke guy

ohh and PS.... many people thought my comment was funny so you are the minority and you can deal with it. want to brag about hunting around here some more? expect a comment from me and there is nothing you can do about it.

PSS.... be more like rez.... hes cool and can take a joke :thumb:

:foul: