The Official DBA Members Quote Thread

5-29, 12:12 AM] josmoloco: The cr motor is badass, I loike it better than my 200's engine

(this is not a fake... He really said it)
:shocked:
Its True, We rode some fast 2 track today. The 250 rips. The 15 y/o stock suspension almost killed me multiple times.... I got to ride it back to back with a crf250r (2006). The crf handles so much better(similar to my 200).... but the power is pretty lame in the woods till you get past half throttle... The cr was awesome, but very hard to handle in stock form due to the sheer power, dated suspension and frame I was faster on the 250f BTW....

Definatly getting a 250xc next, power is nice!

Its True, We rode some fast 2 track today. The 250 rips. The 15 y/o stock suspension almost killed me multiple times.... I got to ride it back to back with a crf250r (2006). The crf handles so much better(similar to my 200).... but the power is pretty lame in the woods till you get past half throttle... The cr was awesome, but very hard to handle in stock form due to the sheer power, dated suspension and frame I was faster on the 250f BTW....

Definatly getting a 250xc next, power is nice!

I keep telling you ADJUST the suspension on that 2T CR. Dated suspension? I think not. My suspension is dated but yet it works perfectly. Its all you not the bike.:prof: Im telling you, if you take the time to set up that suspension it will perform as good or better than you KTM.

James

Staff member
I keep telling you ADJUST the suspension on that 2T CR. Dated suspension? I think not. My suspension is dated but yet it works perfectly. Its all you not the bike.:prof: Im telling you, if you take the time to set up that suspension it will perform as good or better than you KTM.
:rolleyes: Oh please, nothing's better than a KTM, just ask Jos.:prof:

:smirk:

How with 96 mx suspension be better than 2004 woods suspension that was professionally re-valved bye one of the best on the west coast in the woods.... think about it for a second :shocked::smirk: