The Official DBA Members Quote Thread

1 minute ago - SRAD97750:
so most of the photo editting I do is cropping out my dick or balls, cause most of my maintenance is performed without pants

Now that we know this Dan, were always going to picture the balls and dick there no matter what you do:lol:

And what a visual it is! I picture it draggin on the ground:lol: Gosh, sorry Dan. Sometimes my thoughts just blurt out:blush:

If I can take shit here I can give a little too, ya?:P

1 minute ago - SRAD97750:
so most of the photo editting I do is cropping out my dick or balls, cause most of my maintenance is performed without pants

Now that we know this Dan, were always going to picture the balls and dick there no matter what you do:lol:

And what a visual it is! I picture it draggin on the ground:lol: Gosh, sorry Dan. Sometimes my thoughts just blurt out:blush:

If I can take shit here I can give a little too, ya?:P

It hurts when it drags on the ground, I usually throw it over my shoulder, to keep it out of the way.:whistle:

It hurts when it drags on the ground, I usually throw it over my shoulder, to keep it out of the way.:whistle:

:lol::lol:

So it doesnt get caught in the chain:thumb:

Hey, if you ever want to borrow my over the shoulder boulder holder let me know:wink: