South The Official 2013 DBA T-DAY Planning Thread

Oh so the location is finally choosen? Please tell :ride:

Yeah, if you look through all the BS going on in here, you would have found it. But the location is Spangler/Prospector Camp. 395/Searles Station Rd. Hang right on Searles Station, go to first rail road crossing and turn right on dirt road right on the other side of tracks. Follow dirt road and it will swing to the left and look for the signs/group. We should most likely be about a half mile or so down the road on the right side. Geek will be flying his colors.

My plan is still to leave on Monday morning and be out there around noon.

James

Staff member
Yeah, if you look through all the BS going on in here, you would have found it. But the location is Spangler/Prospector Camp. 395/Searles Station Rd. Hang right on Searles Station, go to first rail road crossing and turn right on dirt road right on the other side of tracks. Follow dirt road and it will swing to the left and look for the signs/group. We should most likely be about a half mile or so down the road on the right side. Geek will be flying his colors.

My plan is still to leave on Monday morning and be out there around noon.

Timoyz, can you post that link again as to where?

Now that a date and place are set I'd suggest creating an event so that you can use the RSVP etc system...
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/content/events/create/86