South The Official 2013 DBA T-DAY Planning Thread

Edge you should jump in the car and bring monkey family up on Friday or Saturday for a meet and greet.

:prof:
Rack, you think I'm bringing the Monkey Troops to the desert? :lol: I've got Brooke Sheilds (because I dreamed about her for a good two weeks after that Calvin Klien jeans ad she did) @ 9:45 for breakfast, Christy Brinkley for lunch (cause she looked awesome in those Griswold movies) and Sasha Grey (I don't know who she is...) for supper............

Nedge in the Desert? :lol: You've got it all wrong Nedge, we will all be in the desert, you will be in a high rise hotel with room service, drinking high alcohol content beverages, scheduling ten o'clock tee times because there's no way you are getting up before 9:00.:smirk::poke:
Are you kidding me Timo - I'll have you know I take a leak at 5:30 am every morning - unfortunately, I don't wake up until 6......

James

Staff member
Rack, you think I'm bringing the Monkey Troops to the desert? :lol: I've got Brooke Sheilds (because I dreamed about her for a good two weeks after that Calvin Klien jeans ad she did) @ 9:45 for breakfast, Christy Brinkley for lunch (cause she looked awesome in those Griswold movies) and Sasha Grey (I don't know who she is...) for supper............
You're having them for breakfast, lunch, and supper? Munching on some carpet are we eh? :smirk:

Weather, at least early on, still looking good. Nothing significant in the forecast going out 10 days. Let's hope it continues. 9 days and counting...

Weather, at least early on, still looking good. Nothing significant in the forecast going out 10 days. Let's hope it continues. 9 days and counting...

Are you going Saturday, or Sunday? We will be coming up Sunday, the time of departure depends on what time I can get my Brother out of bed. I'm going to tell him to just sleep in the MH, but I doubt that will fly.:smirk:

Are you going Saturday, or Sunday? We will be coming up Sunday, the time of departure depends on what time I can get my Brother out of bed. I'm going to tell him to just sleep in the MH, but I doubt that will fly.:smirk:
Confirmed with Agent 2 to go Saturday. Plan is to leave the house 10 ish or so (as soon as the hoses thaw out that AM). Meet him in Mojave, gas up, eat, but fresh stuff at Stater Bros. and be there by 1-2 o'clock. Pick spot for all and prepare for a GREAT WEEK.:banana: