South The Official 2013 DBA T-DAY Planning Thread

If geek is flying the flag that fagrack owns,
Turd splatter is giving BJ's around the fire pit,
Steve (Tim's brother) is taking photos,
And the actual ride report is who blew who,
I think I'll pass the appearance up for sure. In fact, if Nedge goes to whiteness all this gayness around the dirt bag anal fest I'll think less of him than Nancy Pelosi.

I think I'll pass the appearance up for sure. In fact, if Nedge goes to whiteness all this gayness around the dirt bag anal fest I'll think less of him than Nancy Pelosi.
Does the County have "sensitivity" training classes? Or should I say, re-takes?:picard:

Can't understand...........don't know.........what....Palmster is....talking......about.............must......get.....back....to............Spidey Lab....:noidea:

Can't understand...........don't know.........what....Palmster is....talking......about.............must......get.....back....to............Spidey Lab....:noidea:
I read the last three pages and that's what it was all about. Gay bull shit about a flag, camp bitch and picture. And if you lower yourself to it, I will not think highly of you.
Who would win in a fight, Spidey or Bat Man.

I read the last three pages and that's what it was all about. Gay bull shit about a flag, camp bitch and picture. And if you lower yourself to it, I will not think highly of you.
Who would win in a fight, Spidey or Bat Man.
I don't know if you have ever read a post of mine before or not P841 but, I can assure you I have never engaged in the locker-room stuff, so I don't know how I get associated with it. :noidea: By the way, unfortunately, we will never know who would win between Batman and Spidey because Chuck Norris killed them both.
You're welcome for this informative post. :thumb:

I don't know if you have ever read a post of mine before or not P841 but, I can assure you I have never engaged in the locker-room stuff, so I don't know how I get associated with it. :noidea: By the way, unfortunately, we will never know who would win between Batman and Spidey because Chuck Norris killed them both.
You're welcome for this informative post. :thumb:

I read your post and sometimes read them again to get a good laugh. As you being part of the goon talk with the rest, I never lumped you into it. You where the last post I read and used you like a cheep whore because you had mentioned, (or maybe not) that you where going to show up. Sorry, guess I should have left you more on the bed stand. Next time I will try to be serious rather than humorous and so on and so forth. :wave: :smirk:

Just boys being boys. All in good fun I think.:thumb::wave: Did we talk Mr. Edge into visiting us one day?

What do they say? Oh yah, don't hold your breath. I have only known of two people (man and his woman) to drive all the way down and across with motorcycles in tow, just to do the mini baja 480 ride for "Up-tite" appreciation weekend, and that was way back in 08 when I picked up my first husky. :thumb:

:shocked:.... THAT was a mouthfull... :lol: