The MX Track - How was your day today?

Man, I havent been to the track in like 4-5 weeks!
Frigging life getting in the way. And rain.
I'm happy to have some rain though.

:lol:
I haven’t dropped a gate in 10yrs,
It’s been over a year since rode a dirt bike and haven’t ridden my street bike in 4 months. I’m Sad. :cry:

I hear the life deal...Same here. I haven't raced since March, but I do throw my leg over my DS and ride it to work at least once a week. 2020 season has some big plans for me. Looking at D37 H&H series, Sprint Enduros, AZ Des Races, Play riding and camping with Grandchildren....:ride:

Okay, got to the track last weekend, after a 2 month break.
They changed the track around. Cool, but is totally different.
Found a cool step-up jump to practice, and was doing fine, until I cased one landing (of many that day, and not even a hard landing) but I must have bottomed out my shock, and it threw my back out. It was quite obvious I hadn't ridden in 2 months.
Was on the Kawi 250F.
See my post in that thread for advice on the rear shock please.

GOOD news is, after ANOTHER custody hearing on Dec 20th, I now have my Son 24/7. They removed mom's parenting time completely.
The life thing I mentioned, and just goes to show how much of a POS she is.
Time to get back into MX (with a new girlfriend who's down), skydiving, and guitar.

I'm very optimistic about 2020!

GOOD news is, after ANOTHER custody hearing on Dec 20th, I now have my Son 24/7. They removed mom's parenting time completely.
The life thing I mentioned, and just goes to show how much of a POS she is.
Time to get back into MX (with a new girlfriend who's down), skydiving, and guitar.

I'm very optimistic about 2020!

Congrats on the custody win! :thumb:
now the chick.... is she a 3 input or a 2 input and how many trophies?
I’ll check out your kawi thread.

Well if she ever pisses you off, you can just pack her chute.
Lol, only you @PALMER84ONE !
This has actually happened though. Some years back there was a 4-way team out of Texas IIRC, where the chick on the team was banging one of the dudes. I think she was actually an astronaut, and had been in space.
Story goes that she caught the dude cheating on her, and she went psycho and slashed his 4 reserve risers (the nylon webbing that connects the parachute to the harness, what you would call a tow-strap), so if his main parachute were to malfunction and he chopped it, his reserve was gonna go away just like his main, and he would've gone in with nothing out.
Pretty sure she went to prison for that.