The Guns Thread

Mine quit ejecting (an ithica ww2 vintage) and I had driven back towards Cal Poly. My dome light wasn't working and it drove me nuts. I pulled over and took it apart. Ever get that way?

I have actually done one by dashlight.
the order of parts isn't hard to remember, the only tricky part is getting the slide pin to go in totally flush, but I've figured out that instead of taking it apart and putting it back and hoping for the best to just operate the slide a few times and it will usually go back in

SRAD97750

Staff member
Also, I realized my collection wouldn't be complete without a HiPoint C9. It was $49....
Rugers (1).jpg
So far runs perfect, no issues with the first 200 rounds. Its like holding a brick from the garden, but pretty accurate. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Yeup, the Bro plinks too. I have a nice .22 caliber Swiss army plinker, with various mags. Cheap, inexpensive, and fun. I have a cool ammo can that I keep my seemingly never ending supply of ammo in. I just bought a cheep but cool Gammo air gun. Pellets at more that 1000 fpm, now that cool. I zeroed in my scope, and went to town with a paper target. No other purchase for now, im saving my dough, and doing other investment options...SIG522LR_500.gif