The Guns Thread

You have to love California!!! Senate just passed a law for back ground checks on buying ammo and you have to pay a $50 fee for the back ground check.

You have to love California!!! Senate just passed a law for back ground checks on buying ammo and you have to pay a $50 fee for the back ground check.
Did they actually pass it? I know they are discussing this totally dumb ass law but did not know it passed. Can you imagine, you have to pay for some asshole to run a back ground check on you. What happens if you buy on line from another state? What kind of dildos do we have running this joke of a state anyway? :banghead:

Did they actually pass it? I know they are discussing this totally dumb ass law but did not know it passed. Can you imagine, you have to pay for some asshole to run a back ground check on you. What happens if you buy on line from another state? What kind of dildos do we have running this joke of a state anyway? :banghead:
we are way past didldo's running shit here. they are more like the sybian machines.

It has passed the floor and now this shooting in san Monica with Obama a couple
Miles away so I'm sure they will spin it and have it passed now.