The Guns Thread

James

Staff member
I saw a flag like this on the front fender of a cop car a while back and thought, WTF. I was unaware that it had a meaning as I researced and found out later.
US flag code states that the Union must be forward (on the left side) on all moveable things (including people). :thumb:

James

Staff member
Thought some of you might like this.
This comment pretty much sums it up. :thumb:

It amazes me how people think this. Just because I carry a gun doesn't mean I want to shoot someone. Just because I put my seat belt on when I get in the car doesn't mean I want to drive into oncoming traffic. I don't have a fire extinguisher because I want to start a fire. They're all tools to help protect people. Anytime you have to use one, that's a shitty day. But you're far better with one than without.

I cant see the video because of the school's blocking of "cop killin assault weapons".

I'm guessing it's MrColionNoir's video? I haven't seen it yet!

Found this on PSA today. :lol:

YouDidntBuild_hmpage.jpg

James

Staff member
I cant see the video because of the school's blocking of "cop killin assault weapons".

I'm guessing it's MrColionNoir's video? I haven't seen it yet!

Found this on PSA today. :lol:

YouDidntBuild_hmpage.jpg
I did read a news story that all the gun groups (NRA etc) have put their support behind Romney and are running ads. :thumb:

Here is my home defense shotgun. I didn't make this video just found it on youtube. I love this gun. Put seven in the tube and one in the chamber. Supposedly this is the fastest shooting shotgun on the market. It is a little spendy but well worth it in my opinion. I have it loaded in the top of my closet so my wife just grabs it safety off and pull the trigger.