The Guns Thread

The biggest thing I see there is that the 9mm has a noticeably smaller cavity.

That photo is OLD, used with out dated ammo and provides no data regarding brand of bullet type used. Those types of photos tend to mislead the average misinformed joe. The red and dark cloud means nothing other than the the gel cracked leaking dye in those areas causing the coloration and shows temporary wound cavities. The cracking of the gel doesn't occur in real tissue as it's elasticity is way different causing no damage to those temporary wound cavities.

But :blah: no need to :deadhorse:. Above all, get out there shoot what you prefer, be proficient and stay safe :thumb:

That photo is OLD, used with out dated ammo and provides no data regarding brand of bullet type used. Those types of photos tend to mislead the average misinformed joe. The red and dark cloud means nothing other than the the gel cracked leaking dye in those areas causing the coloration and shows temporary wound cavities. The cracking of the gel doesn't occur in real tissue as it's elasticity is way different causing no damage to those temporary wound cavities.

But :blah: no need to :deadhorse:. Above all, get out there shoot what you prefer, be proficient and stay safe :thumb:

:lol:

I have bought all the parts for my new AR build, now the hard part.... A stripped lower. The only reason it's hard is because I'm underage and well...you know. I gotta skim that fine shady line of straw purchasing, keeping it on the legal side of that line somehow. From my understanding, a parent is aloud to buy a firearm as a "gift" for their child...but would that child be aloud to go with them?

I got a new gun! It's a Sig .22...It is......OK. Not great. I'll trade it for another Browning Buckmark. Nuff said if you like to plink with handguns.

I have bought all the parts for my new AR build, now the hard part.... A stripped lower. The only reason it's hard is because I'm underage and well...you know. I gotta skim that fine shady line of straw purchasing, keeping it on the legal side of that line somehow. From my understanding, a parent is aloud to buy a firearm as a "gift" for their child...but would that child be aloud to go with them?

Get your dad to take things in control for you. He will be the man to make things happen for you if he decides it's right for you. You decide together what is best for what you want to do, mmmkay? Seriously, that is the best way I've seen Dad's do good things with son's.

Get your dad to take things in control for you. He will be the man to make things happen for you if he decides it's right for you. You decide together what is best for what you want to do, mmmkay? Seriously, that is the best way I've seen Dad's do good things with son's.

He moved to the land where guns are hardly allowed...California. :lol:

It'll be more complicated, but I'll get it done.

James

Staff member
:lol:

292900_373177192753087_1363181632_n.jpg