The DBA TDay Ride Report

James

Staff member
Dusk shot

TDay_011.jpg

More shit talking. :smirk:

TDay_008.jpg

Our sleeping quarters. Hey Geek, notice Mrs. Rack's new poster on the wall? :smirk:

TDay_006.jpg

Cpt, Pumpkin and Cpt. Jr.

TDay_010.jpg

From that ride.

TDay_009.jpg

This is from yama_dawgg's bike, he hit something he shouldn't have. :naughty: We were all expecting a lot worst of an outcome, but thankfully it was almost nothing. :thumb:

TDay_007.jpg

James

Staff member
Camp is looking a little empty Saturday night. If I remember right it was only us, Lug's, and Cpt. Pumpkin still there.

TDay_012.jpg

Heading out early Sunday, see the sweet looking storm front over the mountains?

TDay_013.jpg

Not so sweet any more. Rack's white knuckling it right now. :foul: You kids shut the :bleep: up can't you see I'm trying to drive. :lol:

TDay_014.jpg

TDay_016.jpg

It's getting better.

TDay_018.jpg

TDay_017.jpg

Suns finally back. :ride:

TDay_020.jpg

:devil: No comment :devil:

TDay_019.jpg

This "thing" kept on kicking the back of my seat. :foul: :lol:

TDay_015.jpg

:devil: Is it to soon to talk about this? :busted: :popcorn:

TDay_021.jpg

It's.....so....heavy...can't....hold....on...any...more.:faint:

TDay_023.jpg

James

Staff member
I'd like to thank everyone that came out to the first ever DBA ride, I had the honor to meet most of you guys. :thumb: And I'd also like to thank everyone for the hospitality you guys showed this Hoosier, Especially the Racks, not everyone would let a stranger from 2K miles away, come live with them for a week. Thanks :thumb:

Damn it's good that I'm home, because I eat so much good food that I'd started gaining weight. And I don't want to be called the Short Fat Stack. :P

Here's a list of everyone that was there, if I forgot someone please PM me. :sorry:

• Agent2
  • bajataxi
  • blzftr
  • boto#55
  • Captain Pumpkin
  • CDA
  • cloenard
  • dgest
  • Dust Devil (Special appearance by a TT member :P)
  • Irish Hill
  • James
  • KTMRack
  • nbeze
  • NickyBiggs
  • onelugnut
  • PALMER84ONE
  • redswr
  • robd
  • Rolls
  • SRAD97750
  • Stray
  • tamuri07
  • timoyz
  • Travace
  • xquadtrad
  • Weathergeek
  • yama_dawgg

I still have some videos to post but YouTube is being a little :bleep: right now with their "maintenance". :moon:

Is that second to the last picture when redswr used the toilet to let go of the breakfast burrito? :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: Or is that the missy miss hap of I can't eat to much human food or I'll :puke: ? :smirk: :cry:

Is that second to the last picture when redswr used the toilet to let go of the breakfast burrito? :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: Or is that the missy miss hap of I can't eat to much human food or I'll :puke: ? :smirk: :cry:

No that is my son trying to carry EVERYTHING in one trip and dropping the left over gravy on he floor. :foul:

James

Staff member
No that is my son trying to carry EVERYTHING in one trip and dropping the left over gravy on he floor. :foul:
:lol: Ok in his defense, as I was standing there when it happened, the gravy on my shoes doesn't lie. It was a honest mistake, he was loading a basket with the food from the refer and the lid popped off.

I need my computer so I can multi qoute better. But to answer some of the bitching about the late rides, my manager was commenting about that. She said it took you guys forever to get going. I'm an early out if camp rider so maybe when I'm back out, we'll get the early ride going. :prof:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I had the same problem. Whenever I rolled through camp, either nobody was awake or nobody was ready. Oh well, There WILL be a next time. -BIG DAN:thumb: