Amatuer Team Panda rides across Nevada

It's a great movie, and you won't need subtitles. :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Actually, I don't need subtitles either as I have learned how to hear english in any type of dialect, but my German wife needs them. :lol:
Have you ever seen trainspotting? :smirk:
If you're good with the Scottish accent then Kevin Bridges is a cracking comedian! Not quite Billy Connolly funny but a good laugh nonetheless:thumb:

Did not. Too late now. I think a bike with a wide ratio gear box is needed if I'm gonna do more crossing states on a dirt bike

Don't be stupid, go WR450F and stay in the family.

Have you ever seen trainspotting? :smirk:
If you're good with the Scottish accent then Kevin Bridges is a cracking comedian! Not quite Billy Connolly funny but a good laugh nonetheless:thumb:

Well, it is an Irish flick, but an accent to me, is an accent. I think I remember that one. I used to be a parts man and Asians are the best at screwing up words. They actually think a rubber muffler hanger, is a mupla baring

I tried to help out a Mexican coworker with some usable English.
He would show up to work everyday and say “what the fuck is cohelon”
I say close enough :thumb:

Don't be stupid, go WR450F and stay in the family.

Well, it is an Irish flick, but an accent to me, is an accent. I think I remember that one. I used to be a parts man and Asians are the best at screwing up words. They actually think a rubber muffler hanger, is a mupla baring
The problem is the current yz/wr can only carry a max of 3 gallons of fuel, we had to pit every pit but pit 1. Id pass someone, pit, get passed in the pits, then have to pass them back and repeat

When I was pre-running the Baja 1000, I had a 3.3 IMS on the KX250 and carried 2 Prestone bottles (1 gallon each) of gas on each hip....:wow: I remember coming in hot on a corner and the weight of the gas blew me right over the berm.

That was how many of us did the Baja ride. I also had 4 MSR bottles on my backpack. Everyone called me the unabomber.

That was how many of us did the Baja ride. I also had 4 MSR bottles on my backpack. Everyone called me the unabomber.
:lol: Aren't they still calling you that?

I popped a hole in the top of one of the bottles and last about a 1/4. Just enough to allow me to come up short and run out of gas....Had to wait for my riding partner to go get fuel and come back to me.......mexico desert makes some sweet sounds when the sun starts going down and you're all alone out there...