Amatuer Team Panda rides across Nevada

After the mint, we've gotten a taste for this whole long distance racing thing, the longest point to point off road race in the states, Vegas to Reno, is in August, promise was shown last go around, including riding a bike with no handle bars, so we want to go, it's do able, but support is needed as this is a huge undertaking, so if you or someone you know wants to see a panda race across the Nevada desert, pm me and we can work a deal

After the mint, we've gotten a taste for this whole long distance racing thing, the longest point to point off road race in the states, Vegas to Reno, is in August, promise was shown last go around, including riding a bike with no handle bars, so we want to go, it's do able, but support is needed as this is a huge undertaking, so if you or someone you know wants to see a panda race across the Nevada desert, pm me and we can work a deal

My offer still stands.
also post up the links and what you need on your OP... (.)(.)

Last edited:
57368777_2694420323918446_1999343856524460032_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA

Need to get hotel reservations in before the main hotel in Reno fills, and we have to search elsewhere. There is a group rate form, so if you want the "Race Team" discount, start deciding.